STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Just a couple of quick fixes after some feedback. DLC still in development!
- Fixed the issue with the rooms freezing up while opening treasure chests
- New Level Up sound -- We're going through and revamping some of the music, so let us know what you think!
- Replaced the Config window image
Thanks for the feedback, and we'll keep making changes!
We have fixed the issue with Invasions not resolving properly. A big thank you for all who contributed in the troubleshooting of this issue. That being said, check the general forums for my stickied post. We're looking for a couple of good folks eager to test new changes.
In order to fix the invasion, you will have to abandon the current one and let it sack your town. I know this sucks, but all future invasions you have will work properly, and give the proper rewards now.
Additionally the following changes have been made:
- Endless Tower will no longer be targetted as an invasion.
- When an invasion auto stops the fast-forward, the button is now properly updated as well.
- Removed the Music Selection option in the options menu, as that is an unfinished feature at the moment.
- New VA Logo! I hope you all dig it :)
- Added a small Adventurer Manager logo to the config menu.
I'm aware there is an intermittent issue with the game controls not drawing completely when coming upon a chest or event in a manual dungeon. We're looking into that right now, and once I have that fixed, I can finish the DLC!
“For a modest $9.99 on Steam, you can purchase a wonderfully original title that will guarantee dozens of entertaining hours.”
True PC Gaming
“If you want to buy a ticket to see a game get made in incremental stages and enjoy JRPGs, Adventurer Manager is the best choice on Steam today.”
“This game has the most absurd quest details and dialogue you will ever experience in your life, and it’s the best thing ever.”
©2014 BBEW BBEW, LLC.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.