STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
So, it looks like the previous developer (not the original guy, MajicPanda) had enabled a dev cheat for testing that would level everything in multiples of 99 depending on the stat, if you pressed the space bar.
I have contacted our orbital space cannons and commited that particular section of code into oblivion.
I apologize to anyone who was affected by this doing something cool, like an Ironman run. I'm sure there might be another bug or two still located out there left by the previous programmer (who we do not have contact with), and I'll make sure that further testing is done before any further releases.
Hello everyone! We have released a patch for Adventure Manager which addresses the following:
- Invasions sometimes don't save boss completion data for turn-in
- When removing values for one party member, you can go to the next character and steal their stats (plus sign and available stats will still be there)
- Boss Main Health Bar Color doesn't match status bar health color.
- Invasion granting High Level items
- Bleed/DoT dmg killing mobs doesn’t give credit for quest
- Updated Music in game to bet a little less loud by default.
- Heals and Buffs should no longer fizzle out (miss).
“For a modest $9.99 on Steam, you can purchase a wonderfully original title that will guarantee dozens of entertaining hours.”
True PC Gaming
“If you want to buy a ticket to see a game get made in incremental stages and enjoy JRPGs, Adventurer Manager is the best choice on Steam today.”
“This game has the most absurd quest details and dialogue you will ever experience in your life, and it’s the best thing ever.”
©2014 BBEW BBEW, LLC.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.