Hi fellow Z fans. We're happy to announce that our first game update is now live!
This update includes the following changes:
- Intro videos and cut scenes re-enabled! We know this will please a lot of you who're fans of the original game. We decided not to include them on launch as we found some incompatibilities with certain PC configurations but we have now resolved those issues so you can all enjoy the FMVs which appear at the start of each theatre of war (if you've played through the levels already you can watch the videos by selecting to re-play the first level of each unique type).
- Fixed a bug where the leaderboards would show [unknown] instead of showing names of players.
- Fixed a crash on the leaderboards when switching to some of the later levels.
- Fixed a bug with the Technical Takedown achievement which would award you the achievement after capturing only a single enemy building.
- Added log output to help diagnose issues some players are having.
We're taking note of all feedback that has been given by the community and we're looking in to the issues that have been reported. We hope to keep pushing out updates to maintain the game and improve it over time with the help of the community.
Thanks for playing :)
We're excited to announce that we've now released our Steam Trading Cards for Z Steel Soldiers. You can start collecting the 10 card collection right now and get crafting our awesome Zod badges for your Steam profile!
Our artists have put together these ten cards with each featuring a close-up of one of the soldiers from the game. We hope you like them and remember you can earn yourself special Z Steel Soldiers profile backgrounds and emoticons by collecting the full set and crafting the associated badge.
We are working on some game updates right now too which we hope to be rolling out soon :)
Z Steel Soldiers © 2014 The Bitmap Brothers, all rights reserved. Z Steel Soldiers © 2001 The Bitmap Brothers, all rights reserved. The Bitmap Brothers name and logo is a trademark of the Bitmap Brothers who is whole owned by Michael J Montgomery.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.