AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends December 2
We're pleased to announce the release of our latest patch which now includes a fix for the level 18 bug which was stopping players from progressing past the level.
Thanks to community member Marauder2k9 for identifying a fix for the issue. We'd been scouring the code for any issues related to the use of Lassar and Tech Centres, but as it turns out we could fix the bug by editing the level definition file!
We're now looking in to the crashes some people are experiencing in heavy fire-fights and will have a fix for that in our next patch.
Thanks for playing and please remember to use the forum to leave feedback :)
A new update is here which brings a number of improvements from our graphic artists and a few bug fixes too. We're still looking in to other issues and will keep you informed with our progress with regards to future updates.
The release notes for the latest patch are as follows:
- Fixed Technicians not capturing buildings.
- Fixed compatibility issues with certain older video cards.
- Performance improvements to rendering.
- Fixed startup crash on devices with non-Latin characters in username
- Fixed music playback to reduce repeats.
- Fixed minimap in tutorial bug.
- Fixed missing heroes due to case sensitivity bug.
- Fixed corrupted save game bug.
- Extended the new shadow code to work on more machines.
- Robots now show team colours.
- Improved character animations.
- Enhanced particle and environmental effect.
- Bridges enlarged.
- No-go areas updated.
- Animals spread out and added more.
- Fixed various floating objects.
- Added Zod icon.
- More lights on certain buildings.
Thanks again for all your support and please do let us know if you have feedback or suggestion as we make our plans for future updates :)
Z Steel Soldiers © 2014 The Bitmap Brothers, all rights reserved. Z Steel Soldiers © 2001 The Bitmap Brothers, all rights reserved. The Bitmap Brothers name and logo is a trademark of the Bitmap Brothers who is whole owned by Michael J Montgomery.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.