STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
The new patch is ready and siting in the beta branch. This patch contains multiple fixes and improvements.
The build will go live on Monday if nothing game-breaking shows up during the weekend.
- Fixed AI behaviour: Animator Cull Completely changed on Cull Update Transform
- Fixed bug with AI with weapons physics (when player in car)
- the quest "Strange Conversation" in the bunker was fixed. If you don't take the quest in the beginning the control panel in the bunker will not respond even if you have the hard drive. You'd need to return to the terminal and get the quest.
- the dialogue with the control panel was slightly changed.
- Fixed some campfire and UI behaviour
- Fixed vehicle ray cast
- Animal flee path from the path obstacles (doors) now considered as flee target (Player/AI) position (from door to door path case)
- New melee check with SphereCast.
- Equipped items will be automatically unequipped if they get broken
- New save preparation method. This should solve the problem with the disappearing car.
- Steam stats save on max lived days.
- Vehicle recharging now searching for fuel in vehicle inventory if it was not found in player inventory
- Some small optimisations
- Fixed enemies footprints
- Footprints react properly on flashlight
- Fixed: Human NPCs react on their own shots noise.
As always feel free to drop us a line if you find any new bugs or glitches.
The mac and linux builds are working fine now. Really sorry that it happened and you couldn't play the game.
This is a full changelog for the yesterday's - today's patches. If you've been playing the beta branch you probably already know about the fixes.
- FIXED - character deals (melee) damage being too far away from the target
- brake chance upgrading/repairing items has been reduced. The crafting skill reduces this chance too. At level 10 it's almost zero.
- FIXED - grumpy boy's quest has been fixed
- FIXED - invisible enemy
- FIXED - item icon can get stuck in the menu
- FIXED - overlapping numbers and despairing progress burs in the skill window
- FIXED - dead enemies wasn't saving when you exist location. Now they are being saved only if the have something in the inventory.
- FIXED - The wall in the underground tunnel( 16 Micraraion building 11/1) didn't have a collider
- FIXED - achievements
- FIXED - 1 arrow from 10 planks. Now you get 6 arrows
- FIXED - some ladders and hatches may not be highlighted.
- FIXED - friendly NPC hybrid attacks the player
- FIXED - small animals didn't run away from doors if they hit it
- FIXED - Gaunt spit didn't inflict damage
- FIXED - character could stuck in falling animation in some areas
- FIXED - sometimes even non-hostile enemies could try to attack the player
- FIXED - AI path issues in some locations
- FIXED - Gargantua didn't inflict any damage
- added damage from falls
- Craftable weapons have been re-balanced
crossbow: dam +/ resource - / noise -
short spear: range + /resource -
shank : dam + /resource - /range - /stamina - /noise -/ weight -/
spike club : dam + /stamina +/ weight +
hockey knife: dam + / resource -
-New items in crafting: nails, big flashlight, gunpowder, fur jacket, fur hat, fur hood, burnt ointment, moonshine, toy goggles, berry mash, torch.
-Roasted fish has been removed from crafting. The raw wish can only be cooked on fire
-The weight of the sleeping bag has been reduced.
The first one, the car can disappear when you reload your save.
The second one, you can get a duplicate of the car upon arrival in a new location. We weren't able to replicate these two, so if you know how to do it with a certain degree of success or have a save ( with a duplicate car), please let us know.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.