i played this game before it was released on steam and i reached a level 42 character after a week of on and off gaming.
i gotta say i really enjoyed my time with it. im gonna show a list of pro's and con's of this game just to shorten this out and give my own overall opinion of the game.
1. its a free MMO
2. the anime design and texture quality is pretty good compared to other titles. also pretty unique
3. has many graphical opions for a wide array of systems
4. no mana - very well done cooldown combat system with quite smooth movement. ( not perfect movement but good for what it is)
5. very large areas and a arrray of monsters to fight and quests to complete
6. ALSO COULD BE CON! simple 1 click quest navigation allowing you to quickly get to a quest location without having to hunt for its location
7. has a great starting area and not as dull and lengthy as other starter areas.
1. ALSO COULD BE PRO! simple 1 click quest navigation. for those who like to explore and find what you need with a group this could ruin the experience
2. very specific audience if you dont like the asthetic of anime or cartoon look then this wont be for you
3. camera can be a hassle when playing for the first time and no real lock on system. would help those who cant multitask as well as others with controls
4. after a while it can be a grind to complete certian quests if they are repeated quests.
5. can be quite easy and no really challenge if your fighting at low levels. even at higher levels you can do most of the questing alone without a group.
6.PRO/CON: certian dungeons require a group to complete allowing more co-op opportunites or a hassle if you wish to play alone
7. in certian areas and certian times. it can strain your system and according to other users. runs porrly on certian compontents ( be sure what your pc parts are and any issues with them and the game before playing if you wish to avoid problems out the game)
for me i really enjoyed this game. alone and in the company of random people in those specific dungeons. there is no hostility and is just a blast to play for a few minutes to a few hours. i also really like this games art design and the character design ( even though there is clearly fan service) overall i would recommend you give this game a solid try and see if you enjoy it. if you like numbers on a scale i give it a 8/10 not perfect but worth a try if this game has your interest