Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base application Clickteam Fusion 2.5 on Steam in order to run.
Buy Android Exporter for Clickteam Fusion 2.5
About the GameRide the wave of creativity with the ever increasingly popular Android platform from Google. Developing Android applications using Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer the Android export module gives you the power to create quality apps for Android quickly and effectively.
Using our unique drag and drop interface and the amazing event line editor you can create any kind of 2d game or app you can imagine for Android powered phones and Tablets. After your creation is complete simply click “Build & Run” and a APK file will be generated and installed on your test device all with one click (Auto Install supported on most devices).
Get into one of the fastest growing mobile software markets now with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and the Android Exporter.
What do you need to create an Android application
You need to download and install 2 external packages :
- 2.You need to install the Java Development Kit . The first time you build an Android application, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 will ask you for the pathname of the JDK directory, select it in the folder selector. For example C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_43. You can later change it in the preferences if necessary. Note for 64 -
bit machines : install at least the 32-bit version of the JDK, not only the 64-bit version. The 64-bit version may cause a conflict with the SWF exporter.
- 1.You need to install the Android SDK . Do not install the ADT Bundle. Click "Use an existing IDE" and then download the "SDK Tools for Windows" (EXE installer). And then in the Android SDK Manager install at least the Android 4.0 platform package (API #14). When you build your first Android application Clickteam Fusion 2.5 will ask you for the pathname of the Android SDK directory. You can change it at any time in the preferences of Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
Note: if you get building errors while building Android applications, open the preferences of Clickteam Fusion 2.5, select the General tab, select Android in the Exporter list and verify the JDK and SDK pathnames look like: JDK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.X.0_YY, or C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.X.0_YY / SDK: SomePathName\AndroidSDK
And later when you want to release applications:
- 1. You will need a certificate to sign your applications before being able to release them.
- 2. If you want to publish applications on the Android Market, you will need to register a developer account on https://market.android.com/publish/signup ($25).
- OS: Minimum XP SP3 operating System, Supports Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Must support minimum of Direct3D 9
- Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.