STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Greetings friends. Today is the start of the Steam Summer Sale, yay! Hold on tightly to those wallets and don't forget to save something for rent heh! We also pushed out a tiny patch to fix the "Too Far Away" bug that would happen to players the very first time they run the game and try to harvest Wood. We also have a list of fun items and big fixes that we are currently working on that will go live next week (Mounts included). As always, thanks for your interest and patience with Astral Terra and the team, enjoy the game and have a great weekend!
- Fixed bug with “Too Far Away” when trying to harvest wood the first time a player would load the game.
- Increased light range and intensity for Candelabra, Fire Plinth and Campfire.
- Fixed issue with certain items not showing up in the player profile.
- Reduced spawn rate of Merchants on the Barrens biome.
Greetings friends! We just pushed out a small update today to address bugs that community members have been helping us find. Big shout out to community member POPS who has been very busy helping the team narrow down the details on some of these issues. Big thanks to everyone who has been so supportive, as well as patient throughout the Alpha/Early Access process. We also brought on board a couple new artists lately. While we are working on development, they are working on some new items. We have the new grapple gun being designed, as well as some new plants for resources on each biome. Here are some new concepts that we'll be working on. These initial renderings were done by Jordan, who is our new concept artist.
- Fixed issue with resources spawning in hills or under terrain. Resource nodes should reliably give 4-6 resource stacks now.
- Increased pickup distance for many items and resources stacks (increased from a distance of 2 to 4).
- Fixed bug with Player Camera where player would enter terraform mode, exit with the camera at an extreme angle and then the Player camera would be wonky with incorrect rotational values and limits.
- Removed Tethys Logo video and replaced it with a Logo still with fade in. Movie logo was slowing down player load in.
- Increased tree LOD draw distance. Far away terrain now has trees and rocks on it again.
- Light type on Lanterns changed, as well as light range and intensity increased by 40%.
- Fixed bug with Single Player position saving. Players positions are saving and loading in correctly on Single Player now (MP had no issues).
- Fixed bug with the confined cursor when switching from Windowed to Full Screen mode. Mouse coordinates should accurately be recalculated.
- Fixed bug with Katana not being able to be equipped.
- Reduced Hunger reduction time. It now takes slightly over 40 minutes to start starving (up from 30 minutes). Health reduction has been reduced as well from – 5 HP per 30 seconds to -4 HP per 30 seconds.
- Changed Hunger messages to warn about being hungry at 40% and 20% now.
- Fixed duplication bug with equipment when dragging items from the equipped slot to the action bar.
- Camera can now rotate around characters to face them by using Middle Mouse for rotate. Right mouse rotates camera and character. Zoom in all the way for a First Person perspective.
- Optimized camera code for smoother control.
“In gaming land, players can be – and see – anything; the only limits are imagination. Aiming to take this concept to new dimensions is Tethys Interactive’s Astral Terra.”
“Morrowind meets Minecraft; that’s my first impression looking at this open-world 3D aRPG. The graphics are nicer than in either of these games, but it still manages to implement Minecraft’s world creation and destruction mechanics. That it does so in a truly alien-looking, open-ended fantasy world reminiscent of The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind is icing on the proverbial cake.”
“With the constantly changing worlds there is no limit to the wonders that Astral Terra can provide. It’s rare that a game truly leaves me in awe of what they’re doing. Astral Terra is getting to that point. The thought of ever-changing worlds, that I can change on a whim is very intriguing. I hope it lives up to its potential.”
Two Dash Stash
|Monitor||asus for one and scepter for the other|
|Headphones||sony something who remembers|
|Controller||logitech something I dont use it if I can help it|
|Mouse||Razer Deathadder chroma|
|CPU||IntelR CoreTM i5-4690K CPU 350GHz|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 970|
|OS||Microsoft Windows 10 build 10586 64-bit|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30GHz|
|GPU||Nvidia GTX 970|
|OS||Windows 10 PRO|
|Monitor||720p 32 LED TV|
|Controller||DS3 (M&K used for this review)|
|Motherboard||ASRock Z97M Anniversary|
|GPU||Radeon R9 290X|
|Monitor||xerox analog 16 inch DVI-D|
|Headphones||Afterglow prismatic 51 wireless|
|Microphone||Afterglow prismatic 5.1 wireless|
|Motherboard||ASUS 970 pro gamingaura|
|CPU||AMD 8320 3.5ghz 8core|
|GPU||asus GTX750 Titan overclocked|
|RAM||3X4gb patriot 1600|
|HDD||2 WDD 2TB HDD Hitatchi 1TB|
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.