As far as I experienced the game, it has a great atmosphere, with great artwork and beatiful music.
- haven't been playing an good emotional platformer for many years, monochrome filled my needs here.
- it has limbo-like but different dark art-style. it does not look like an average platformer
- the theme of the game is very authentic
- gameplay is sweet and it flows easily
- long enough for this kind of platformer
- haven't finished it yetbut I heard it has a suprise ending
- beatiful beatiful music. it makes you dive into the game
- good coordination between visuals/scenes and music ( most of the games doesn'ta have this )
- creative gameplay
- maybe more effort on the animations
- brother could be more a game dynamic
at the end, it is a good game who likes to play games with stories behind. sometimes we forget video games are a form of art, but games like monochoroma reminds us this fact. nowhere studios team, thanks for a beatiful game like this. I hope we can play more games like this coming from your team...