STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Vangers was originally released in 1998 and now we present you with the special reworked edition of the game with improved performance on modern operating systems. Game still runs in 800x600 resolution though, as it was intended to do.
- Vast Sandbox world - do whatever you like, just don’t get caught without Rubbox.
- Non-linear story with multiple endings - choose who would you like to save - world, yourself or somebody else?
- 30 mechoses (armored vehicles) - drive, assemble and steal whichever you like.
- 70+ items to equip your mechos - big guns, big fun.
- 10 unique worlds to explore - and die for!
- Oldschool game from 1998 with epic hardcore gameplay and no help whatsoever.
So some people may be thinking, "that's an interesting game, but chances are high I won't like it much" and then conclude that they'll buy it if it ever goes below 4$ or whatever. Those of us who know and love Vangers know the game is worth more to us, but I can understand that people who are curious are reluctant to buy.
In that regard, if you like top-down off-road racing, with small vulnerable vehicles that can roll over and right themselves and do both small and really long jumps with a built-in spring device that charges up, you probably won't regret buying this for the full price, because if you get frustrated with the alien SciFi, you'll be able to just go and tool around the area some more in your mecho and have fun.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.