January 14th, 2014
Update v220.127.116.11 contains a number of optimization improvements, bug fixes, and some new content. Those of you who were using the IGPU beta can now use the main branch as this update should resolve most of those issues. Changes in this version are as follows.
*Hot fix updated for Lore bug.
*Hot fix updated for Reina Affinity crash.
*Hot fix updated frequency of True Anemone's crystals.
- Various retry bugs.
- Scene bug when Finding Reina playing as Wyatt.
- Divine decoy consumed double the mana cost displayed when leveled up.
- Fate Roulette buffs now properly scale with Finisher level.
- Bug that prevented Warp Blade from activating properly.
- Bug that displayed incorrect blocking sprite on some enemies
- Bug that set [R] as skill cancel for Keyboards
- Many of the issues on devices with integrated graphics.
- Bug with assist not working if the mana heater in Ishk breaks down.
- A crash that could occur when some enemies bumped into spike traps.
- Arrows now properly activate Black Blessing and Holy Order.
- Tunnel Vision Attack damage max increased to 30.
- Tunnel Vision stats to +2 Agi / +2 Luck.
- Highlander Hood headcount max reduced to 75.
- Highlander Hood stats to +2 Str / +2 Int.
- Fate Roulette will overwrite previously existing Fate Buffs.
- Increased accuracy of [Lucky Storm] from fate Roulette finisher.
- +1 Agi on Templar Bracer to +1 Mana Steal.
- Fighter’s Bandages now also grants weapon effects to Punch/Kick.
- Cleric Vestments special to [Spells gain 0.5 S.Ruin for every 1% of Max Mp missing].
- Removed level bonus from Goibniu mode scoring.
- Bonus points added for individual time/combat/potion Boss ratings in Goibniu mode.
- Placement of Deadman’s Fury in the Ziggurat. Added new treasure to the ziggurat.
- Life Blade doesn't drain Hp if [Focus Mode] is active.
- Various optimization improvements
- Sound to dialogue scroll.
- New Boss the Feral Manawar.
- New Boss True Anemone.
- Mesmer now also offers “Forget Training” to re-assign stat points.
- Option to enable Direct Input gamepads from main menu.
- New enemy type Demon Widow.
November 30th, 2013
Version 18.104.22.168 is being updated to the main branch after being tested in beta for a while. Changes since the beta are as follows...
- Adjusted bonus points granted for time when completing Goibniu Mode.
- Added bonus points for current level when completing Goibniu Mode.
- Non boss enemies no longer grant points after level 20 in Goibniu Mode.
- Ash Bringer now dissolves if it hits a wall.
- Holy Order and Black Blessing reworked.
- Various typos fixed.
- Hot fix for error on enemy electric beams.
- Hot fix for slow spell casting while Ash Bringer is equipped.
For the full list of changes in this version Click Here
If you where using the IGPU betas to address a graphic issue that occurs on some devices, please continue to do so. It will have the latest updates and changes until a permanent solution is found.