In this truly unique, story driven, action-puzzler, you'll dive head first into both sides of Ray's exciting journey. You'll experience Ray's life before death as a human, as well as his present-day life as a zombie, commanding his own army horde! It’s 80’s setting evident in every last detail, Ray’s the dead will take you on a quest unlike any you’ve seen before!
Early Press:"I was just about ready to hand over my wallet" - Destructoid Video Games Awesome heaps the praise on Ray's the Dead in this entertaining playthrough PS Blog PlayStation4 Announcement PAX East NBC.com
video interview Ray's The Dead announced to the world in a Polygon.com
- Ray's The Dead is a fresh take on the zombie game genre - YOU are the zombie!
- Experience Ray's life as a Zombie, as well as his life before he became a zombie, via playable flashbacks. Memories from the past directly affect the present, and future!
- Create a zombie army with a variety of unique zombie types, with different abilities.
- An action game at its core, Ray’s The Dead also has strong tactical elements, stealth, puzzle solving, and even some adventure game elements.
- An incredible soundtrack featuring a variety of today’s best independent musicians including Jake Kaufman, and DisasterRadio.
- Ragtag Studio consists of three industry veterans that have each worked in the industry for 13 years a piece, and worked on titles such as Stubbs the Zombie, Halo Wars, and Thief 3.
Find out more here: Ray's the Dead Website Ragtag Studio Website Ragtag Studio Twitter