STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Yes, we are doing another song because we love the holidays around here!
Jingle bells, zombies smell,
reindeer we need to slay.
Get the game, and DLC's,
all on sale today!
How to Survive 2 and the Ultimate Edition are both on sale for 70% off. All DLC's are 30% off. These make awesome holiday gifts for friends, family, and whomever else you'd like to kill zombies with!
How to Survive Third Person is on sale for 90% off!!!
How to Survive Storm Warning is also on sale for 90%!!!
Have a great holiday season with How to Survive Storm Warning and 2!
Today we released Kovac's Ultimate Edition! Now you can purchase the game and all DLC together for 24% off!
How to Survive 2 - Kovac's Ultimate Edition contains the base game "How to Survive 2" plus finely crafted DLCs by master survivalist Kovac himself!
Wow, this is what you get:
- The game to survive the zombie outbreak in Louisiana. There you can scavenge and learn how to craft your tools and weapons. Meet with friends and create and protect your own camp.
- Abandoned Backpack DLC: contains dual knives, a pet crow and a Teddy Bear helmet.
- Elite Soldier DLC: contains assault rifle, a drone and a soldier helmet.
- Pirates of the Bayou DLC: contains cutlass, a green parrot and a tricorn hat.
- Norse God DLC: contains a war hammer, a Hugin crow and a winged helmet.
- Musketeer DLC: contains a rapier, a nightingale and a musketeer hat.
- Dead Dynamite DLC contains:
• A new NPC.
• A new campaign with fresh new raids.
• A new raid objective : destruction
• 3 New enemies (Undead Rats, Miner Zombies and the heavy armored Zombie-Tank)
• A new boss!
• New living animals: rats + linked recipes.
• An entirely new environment: the old mines and underground caves.
• New weapon type: explosives (grenades and explosive ammo).
• 1 Double Speed weapon (Miner tools).
• 1 Melee Weapon (Pickaxe).
• 1 New projectile weapon (grenade launcher).
• 1 New armor set.
• Land mines (for camp and raids).
• Destructible and explosive props (Crates, rocks, gas tanks, etc…)
Come on over and join our awesome community and discuss this new edition!
“How To Survive is more than just a solid zombie role-playing game, it's also one of the best games of the year. With its mix of Diablo-esque hack and slash and dual-stick shooter action, 505 Games' newest Xbox Live Arcade game is a real surprise. It has a deep crafting system and a world you can't help but want to explore. How To Survive rewrites the book on zombie RPGs!”
90% – Gaming Nexus
“While there have been several games that have recently released that fall into the growing zombie survival genre, How to Survive manages to do enough differently to earn its place among the crowd. The game’s strong emphasis on crafting and juggling basic human needs helps distinguish itself from other titles. Additionally, the story campaign features a tale that manages to contain a few plot twists despite its simplicity. One area where How to Survive shines is the game’s strange brand of humor which is helped along by the title’s decent voice acting. In all, How to Survive is recommended to any fans of either the undead or survival simulators. Those who enjoy intricate crafting or top-down gaming should also give it a look.”
4 Stars – Examiner
“In terms of graphic and sound design, How to Survive looks good and sounds even better. The lighting gives real-time shadows based on not only the source but the time of day as the shadows move with the passing sunlight. The island is beautifully rendered, and animations are fluid and zombie deaths are pleasingly gory, chunks of body parts will liter the ground and roll depending on the shape of the surface”
8/10 – Gamer Horizon
How to Survive 2 on Early Access is available now!
Also remember that if you own How to Survive 1 there is special gift waiting for you!
©Eko Software 2013. All rights reserved. Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA and PhysX, both stylized and non-stylized, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. @2013 NVIDIA Corporation.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.