Hmm Where do I start? It has bikes, a screaming guy, the most hilarious tricksystem I've ever seen, and FUUUTUREEEEE!!!
For the people that owned Trials Evolution:
If you had a fun time with Trials Evolution I'm 100% sure you'll love Fusion, the game has been revamped, a whole set of new bikes, new courses, a new world, new music, and CHALLENGES !
In summary, if you love Evolution, Fusion is no difference, its familiar, funky music, new bikes, tracks and what not.
For the people that are new to the Trials series:
Let me tell you that this game is not for the fainted hearts, this game is easy but it gets tougher and tougher, until you say F*ck this I quit. Ofcourse, the more you'll play the more you'll get familiar with the physics on the bike, the tracks and other useful tips and tricks you'll pick up on while playing.
- I highly recommend playing this with a controller, either Xbox or PS3 (Get an emulator that emulates your ps3 controller to x360) Because while progressing through the game, there are a lot of climbs, bunnyhops and other hard tricks you'll have to pull of precise in order to place some good times on the scoreboard and finishing faultless, therefore I'd highly recommend a controller more than a clunky keyboard.
- The game looks really colorful, it's like a rainbow took a ♥♥♥♥ on the game, thats how colorful it is, and it's pretty, really pretty.
Its an absolute joy and feast for your eyes.
Never the less screw the graphics cuz gameplay > graphics amirite? If you said no then smh.
- The game starts easily like I said but when progressing it gets more difficult on a level of "Not finishable" If you're brand new and having issues with this platformer.
The physics play a huge roll in this game which is why it takes skill to successfully and flawlessly play and finish this game.
- Challenges that have been added in the game, which are mini tasks you CAN do (Not need to) for extra XP are also lots of fun and sometimes really stressful. They make you feel super happy once you've completed it. They make you feel annoyed and boiling when you screw it up in the end.
Note: I suck at reviews, never done one but I'm just typing whatever comes to mind and what I would like to know about a game I'm willing to buy.
- Customisation has been redone, you can now pick from multiple sets of "armor/suits" that are unlockable by finishing tracks, earning xp or doing certain tasks. The only negative thing that I can think of is that you can not save the color you have picked for example on your shirt, to match that with your pants/helmet... Customisation is a cool addon, also the bikes are again modifyable (if that's a word >.<) in which you unlock bodykits and wheels to customize them. That's pretty cool if you ask me.
- Two slightly annoying things that I've noticed while playing this (Also been confirmed by other friends that play trials) The loading time on the Garage/customisation takes a while (10-20s) so that could be a little issue if you're inpatient.
- If you do happen to buy the game, let me tell you "WELCOME TO THE FUTURE" on every single start up. It makes me laugh but can get annoying if you pick up on it.
In summary: The game handles great, controller recommended, great visuals, easy to pick up and play, hard to master, great value with a lot of grinding on challenges that are added to each and EVERY track (Yes even extreme tracks). If you're still not sure I recommend reading some other reviews that are more helpful than mine is
I tried my best >:3