(warning my spelling and grammer sucks, read at your own risk)This game was an amazing experience, and well worth 15 dollars. I usually don't write reviews, and when i do, it means i was extremely satasfied. It has a nice plot, 2 brothers protecting their sister from an army sent by the devil, Fun! The story is really good. The mechanics are good, has its kinks but nothing bad enough to mention. This game proves to be a challange too, Every night you have to defend multible buildings from multible waves of enemies. I can not stress this out enough, YOU WILL NEVER BE OP, 80% of the enemies in this game are much MUCH stronger then you and can kick your ♥♥♥. To stay alive you need to play smart, never just rush into a fight, sure you could swing your axe blindly at the enemy, but it will only be good for about five swings, then you will be lucky to hit anything, and while you are sitting there trying to get your stamina back the horde of monsters will be beating up on you, unless of coarse your fear factor is high enough, but you will learn about all that in game. I will now put down the pros and cons
1. Great story line
2. Great soundtrack
3. Beutiful artwork
4. Forces you to come up with a top notch stradegy for each night
5. Its a breath of fresh air from the norm of todays stradegy and action games.
6. Some other stuff, its almost midnight as i type this im tired ;-;
1. Heavily influenced by christianity, im a christian and i enjoy this but i understand that there are gonna be some people who dont want to play a game dealing with a religion that they dont follow.
2. At times a few of the enemies will keep spamming their fastest attack and you will not be able to land a hit on them, but dont let that stop you, you can always shoot them right? :D
3. Also dealing in religion, if you are christian and you are easily bothered by anything dealing with the devil, you may want to avoid this game because the devil is a character that appears alot throughout the story. Though just keep in mind you are fighting an army of warewolfs and other beasts controlled by him :D
Hopefully this review is enough to convince some people to buy this game, if you do here is a word of warning, take your time when preparing for the nights because if your stradegy is off by just a tiny bit, everything could possibly go HORRIBLY WRONG, but you will have a chance to fix things while hell is breaking loose :D happy hunting everyone.