Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies and raise troop morale on the battlefield with the free ‘Bannermen’ micro-DLC for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar! This new cosmetic content adds four fully-animated units to the game: including the Roman Aquilifer and the Gallic Hornblower.
The DLC is a small thank you for the fantastic support from the community, but larger additional content is planned and will be coming soon.Click on the link below to access the new content
In order to publish updates on a more regular basis, we'd like to invite you to join the public update beta testing branch here on Steam. We really appreciate everyone's passion and want to improve the game with each update for everyone who enjoys playing and playtest Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar. But, there's more to come! We have some more cool stuff up our sleeves, like a big thank you everyone who helped us playtest during early access and beyond. So, stay tuned!
How to access the update testing:
- Right click Hegemony Rome in your Steam library and select Properties
- Switch to the BETAS tab and enter the following password: HegemonyRome (case sensitive)
- Now choose the 'update_testing" branch from the drop down menu
Please note: If you want to report problems/bugs/comments related to the update_testing branch then please add an [Update] tag to your thread name on the forums.
And here's some more information on the current build in the update_testing branch:
Release Notes 2.0.5 Beta 1
- Warning: This is an preview update for Hegemony Rome. While it contains multiple improvements and fixes for the game, it has not been thoroughly tested yet and may contain new issues. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on the forums or you can send dump files to email@example.com
- Bug Fix: Fixed CTD related to unit LODs
- Bug Fix: Fixed CTD caused by ship pathfinding in narrow rivers
- Optimization: Fixed significant performance bottleneck in late-game sandbox
- Optimization: Improved rendering speed for large armies
“‘Hegemony Rome triumphs as brilliantly as Caesar’”
“‘Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brought me back to my glory days of being enthralled in a game, to the point where I do not want to put it down.‘”
The Gaming Experience
“‘Every commander’s dream...’”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.