Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Dead Hungry Diner
Dead Hungry Diner is all about big combos, spells, monsters fighting monsters and finding your flow within the monstrous mayhem! Help Gabe and Gabby, patrons of “The Dead Hungry Diner”, as they feed the creatures of the night buckets and buckets of juicy Brain Berry goop! (Well... that’s the easy part!
View all 8 screenshots
Watch all 4 trailers
"...the polish of a PopCap game..."
– Rock Paper Shotgun
"Dead Hungry Diner is the Quake of puzzle games..."
– Indie Game Mag
“...stellar production values...”
- Three new monster customers: Mummy Girl, Skelley the skeleton lady and the Crazy Weerwolf.
- New "affection" game mechanic: Some monsters admire some other monsters so much that they do not engage in a brawl.
- Level selection screen: You can replay any level you have played before to get all three stars (with all upgrades you bought so far). And Shady, the shop keeper, only accepts stars as currency to buy upgrades!
- Levels are reworked with the new features
- Artwork polished
About the Game
Dead Hungry Diner is all about big combos, spells, monsters fighting monsters and finding your flow within the monstrous mayhem!
Help Gabe and Gabby, patrons of “The Dead Hungry Diner”, as they feed the creatures of the night buckets and buckets of juicy Brain Berry goop!
(Well... that’s the easy part!)
Do you know what happens when you place werewolves near vampires?
They fight!!! And you don’t want fighting when you have so many other things to take care of...
- 55 Levels across 5 worlds
- 6 Unique Monster Types to Manage
- 2 Game Modes - Story and All-You-Can-Eat
- Strategically use Spells and Abilities to Overcome Challenges
- Grab Upgrades from the Blackest Market
- Keep the Peace with Frankie the Bouncer
- Help Defeat the Evil Monster Hunter
- Easy to Follow In-Game Tutorials
- Can You Achieve Master Ratings on all Levels?
- (It’s Very Pretty!)
Our Vampires Are 100% Sparkle and Love Triangle free!
- OS:Windows XP
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:128MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
- Hard Drive:80 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX-compatible sound
Black Market Games (c) 2012, Dead Hungry Diner (c) 2012. All rights reserved.