Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Recent updates View all (3)
April 18th, 2014
Whoa, would you look at that. Version 5.02 is out and it adds the following;
- New Boss Baddie logo
- Fixed a problem on the options screen where the mouse would select the wrong item
- Updated menu background art
- Lightened Replay/Next text
- Core Boss now moves away from the respawn zone a little quicker (isn't that nice of it)
- Players 2-4 can now quit Peaceful? Mode
- Press to Join text brighter
- Tweaked pacing rates
- Fixed a multiplier bug on Pacifism
- Added Expo feature to Options screen;
-Disables all online features
-Highscore becomes Session Highscore
-Cannot access Data Wipe on main menu or Score page
-Removes distortion effects
-Adds "Really Big Sky" text to main menu
-Unlocks all modes whilst activated
-Quit and Scores button on main menu are blocked
-Expo feature cannot be disabled from the menu, Alt+F4 or hold Escape to quit
-Guides forced on, Performance Graph disabled
-Online score submission disabled
-No shortcut buttons on main menu
-Longer Guide screen
-Cannot overcharge Perks
-Par Bar set to Session score instead of Highscore
About the GameREALLY BIG SKY! A super fast, twin analogue shooter for the modern age!
Way over in the big void of space live some aliens. They coveted [your planet] and would do anything to live there. So what's [your planet] to do? Yeah, blast through them all! Face off against waves of enemies, bosses, giant laser planets, blackholes, wormholes, massive lasers, planets and asteroids across 12 game modes!
Everything is procedurally generated from the way YOU play the game! From attack patterns, strength of bosses and enemies, pacing between waves and generosity of bonuses!
Features a comprehensive statistics system to let you hone your mad laser skills.
- Fast, Adaptive and Addictive Gameplay
- 12 Juicy, Full-fat Game Modes
- Giant, Dynamic Bosses and 17 Enemy Types
- Powerups, Perk system and the Friendly Mothership to help you out
- Ultra Perks and Ultra Weapons for super post-game madness!
- Smash through solid planets and asteroids. Cruise through gas giants
- Narration from a cheeky cockney AI
- Xbox 360 controller support
- Library and Secret unlocks
- Loads of events including Blackholes, Wormholes, Pandora Box, Panic Crashes, Warp Speed…
- Gameplay-altering 'Cascade Events'
- Online scoreboards - measure your awesomeness!
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:2ghz Core 2 Duo
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c or above
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectSound-compatible Sound Card
- Additional:Controller support extends to official Xbox 360 controllers only.
132 of 188 people (70%) found this review helpful
39 of 44 people (89%) found this review helpful
28 products in account
13 of 16 people (81%) found this review helpful
643 products in account
5.5 hrs on record
Really Big Sky is a very colorful game and really easy to understand.Highly satisfying - provided your reflexes are sharp! If you like hard twin-sticks shooters and can handle a lot of visual distraction, Really Big Sky delivers the goods. It has a great soundtrack, randomly generated levels that keep the game fresh and funny narration. Really Big Sky is also visually stunning and the controls are easy to get used to.While the game doesn't have a lot of different baddies and bosses, it mixes and matches them randomly so that every game is different and always challenging. This game is worth the purchase.
11 of 14 people (79%) found this review helpful
8 of 10 people (80%) found this review helpful
126 products in account
94 of 123 people (76%) found this review helpful