Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition
The Sherlock Holmes series returns with this updated version of The Awakened, which brings a whole new dimension to the original title developed by Frogwares. Keeping with the traditional Point & Click gameplay style of the original adventure games, The Awakened has been totally rethought, offering players a new third-person view while...
Release Date: Aug 6, 2009
View all 14 screenshots
Buy Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered
Packages that include this game
Buy The Sherlock Holmes Collection
Includes 6 items: Sherlock Holmes - Nemesis, Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition, Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring, Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet, Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
“This is how adventure games should be made”
8.3/10 – IGN
About the Game
The Sherlock Holmes series returns with this updated version of The Awakened, which brings a whole new dimension to the original title developed by Frogwares.
Keeping with the traditional Point & Click gameplay style of the original adventure games, The Awakened has been totally rethought, offering players a new third-person view while keeping the original first-person view available also.
The game puts the player into an investigation of the myth of Cthulhu - as imagined by author H.P. Lovecraft. Sherlock Holmes, assisted by the loyal Doctor Watson, investigates strange disappearances which seem related to the activity of a secret sect. The adventure begins in London, in the renowned Baker Street, taking us to investigate a disturbing psychiatric hospital near Bale, Switzerland, on to Louisiana and finally to Scotland.
- 2 points-of-view available at all times: new gameplay in 3rd person, giving a new dimension to the original game, or classic first- person point-of-view.
- An original confrontation between the universe of Sherlock Holmes and the myth of Cthulhu - a fight between the rational and the supernatural.
- Rich graphics, biting dialogue, disturbing characters and an excellent sound track create incredible turn of the century atmospheres.
- Play as the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- A new help system that shows the interactions available (objects and actions).
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, and discover hundreds of clues and documents to carry out the investigation to its final outcome.
- OS: Windows XP, XP64
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz
- Memory: 512 Mb
- Graphics: 32 Mb