Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Orcs Must Die! on Steam in order to play.
Buy Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures
Packages that include this game
Buy Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Includes 7 items: Orcs Must Die!, Orcs Must Die! 2, Orcs Must Die! - Artifacts of Power, Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures, Orcs Must Die 2 - Are We There Yeti?, Orcs Must Die! 2 - Fire and Water Booster Pack, Orcs Must Die! 2 - Family Ties Booster Pack
About the GameThink you’ve killed enough orcs? Think again! Return to the dead world beyond the rifts and conquer a new series of challenging fortresses under siege by the orc mob. In Orcs Must Die! – Lost Adventures you’ll travel from the depths of the Pit to the narrow passages high over the Great Gorge. The Lost Adventures are five of the most deadly rift assaults the War Mage has ever faced!
- Five new levels: Test your orc-slaughtering skills in a challenging series of fortresses!
- Two new enemies: Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
- New leaderboards: Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for the five new levels.
- New skull rewards: Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps!
- New bonus trap!: Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
- OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor:2GHz Dual Core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon x1950 or better with 256MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
© 2011 Robot Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
5 of 7 people (71%) found this review helpful
4 of 7 people (57%) found this review helpful
158 products in account
16 of 39 people (41%) found this review helpful
581 products in account
These maps are infuriating. I would suggest skipping this and just replaying the campaign on Nightmare or something if you want a challenge. Every map is seemingly non-stop walls of orcs and ♥♥♥♥ING KOBOLDS coming from 2-5 directions with little room for traps.