* The beta version of Vulkan support for Dota 2 is now available via DLC. Vulkan is a high-efficiency cross-platform graphics API for modern GPUs. For more information on Vulkan visit http://www.khronos.org/vulkan/.
Technical notes: * Please make sure to opt-in to the Steam Client Beta for the latest Steam Vulkan Overlay (fixes performance issue with Steam Overlay). * Enable with the -vulkan launch option after downloading the Vulkan Beta DLC. Remove -dx9/-dx11/-gl (if present) from any previous launch options.
Minimum requirements: - Windows 7/8/10 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (365.19+ driver), AMD 7700+ (Crimson 18.104.22.168+ driver) - Linux 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (364.16+ driver), AMD GCN 1.2 (16.20.3 driver) - 2GB of GPU memory required - may experience crashes with < 2GB of GPU memory.
* The first time you run with Vulkan you may experience short stutters while the engine caches shaders on disk. After playing through or watching a match, these stutters should go away.
* There is a known issue on Linux with NVIDIA GPUs where tearing can be observed even when vertical sync is enabled. NVIDIA is aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the future through a driver update.
* Please file any bugs with the Vulkan version at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2-Vulkan/issues/
6.87d: -- * Doom cooldown increased from 125 to 140 * Armlet health drain increased from 40 to 45 per second * Sun Ray cooldown increased from 20 to 26 * Beastmaster Boar Attack Damage reduced from 15/30/45/60 to 10/25/40/55 * Call of the Wild Hawk/Boar manacost increased from 15 to 25 * Rolling Boulder slow duration reduced from 2 to 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 * Lion's base intelligence reduced by 2 * Track self bonus gold reduced from 200/275/350 to 170/260/350
- Fixed a server problem which occasionally delayed recording match results and quest completion. - Fixed animations on Shadow Shaman's and Venomancer's wards. - Fixed a rare case where Winter Wyvern would not get kill credit with Winter's Curse. - The Clearcut Challenger Helper is rate limited to reasonable human values on the server and always has been. Excessive scripting does not contribute to the overall total.
Added the ability to cut down trees while matchmaking - counting towards the community goal. The Miss You More Quest in the Path of the Rogue has been changed to: Purchase Solar Crest before the game timer reaches 22:00 / 18:00 / 14:00. The Pure Magic Quest in the Path of the Spellbinder has had the time duration for achieving the max count of damage instances increased from 5 to 10 seconds. Fixed many outdated Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade tooltips. New Section added to Battle Pass Rewards page to track Level Up Rewards Improved ward targeting at the ward spot above Roshan. Starting with the next voting round, arcana vote results will be hidden while in calibration until enough votes have been made. River vials now last 15 minutes. You can now override an existing river vial with a stronger one. River vials get consumed only on expiration if they lasted the full 15 minutes. (They do not get consumed if they are overriden by a stronger vial) Fixed Weekly challenge achievements' Level 2 and Level 3 progress bar. Fixed some sounds playing at the map origin instead of at cast position Fixed recent regressions in some custom game script APIs. Allow -cursor_scale_percent to scale the cursor smaller than the Windows cursor size
An update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and the Source SDK 2013 Base has been made available.
Important note for SDK mod authors: This update replaces the current main branch of the SDK 2013 Base with what was previously the "beta_test" branch. The previous SDK 2013 release branch as well as the outdated "upcoming" branch are now available for a short time as "previous" and "previous_upcoming" respectively.
The major changes include:
Fixed potential security issues (thanks to Justin G. (aka sigsegv), Nathaniel Theis, Simon Pinfold for these reports)
Fixed a case where changelevel2 would print a map not found error and fail to function in SDK2013 mods
Fixed an exploit that could be used to crash dedicated servers
Mirana's Scepter no longer only considers Moonlight Shadow for invisibility. Adjusted the blue color for Scan in Color Blind mode. Fixed being unable to progress through Guided Bot Match. Fixed a bug which disabled fog of war on particles.
* Infernal Blade base damage reduced from 40 to 25/30/35/40 * Armlet armor bonus when activated reduced from 5 to 4 * Essence Aura now uses Pseudo-Random Distribution * Wind Lace cost increased from 225 to 235 * Wind Lace is no longer available in the Side Shop * Silver Edge now has a 300 gold recipe * Arc Warden base damage improved by 4 * Vengeful Spirit Intelligence reduced from 15 + 1.75 to 13 + 1.5 * Super Creep gold increase over time reduced from 2 to 1.5 per upgrade cycle * Beastmaster's Boar Poison no longer pierces Spell Immunity * Greevil's Greed no longer benefits illusions * Storm Spirit Intelligence increased from 23 + 2.6 to 24 + 3.0 * Slardar base movement speed reduced from 300 to 295 * Metamorphosis no longer increases Base Attack Time * Conjure Image damage taken reduced from 425% to 400% * Stifling Dagger base damage increased from 60 to 75 * AoE Bounty Gold based on level reduced from 8/7/6/4/4 to 6/5/4/3/3 per level * Grave Chill cast range increased from 600 to 650 * Jinada slow reduced from 18/22/26/30% to 15/20/25/30%