DIRETIDE - Wave of Force damage is no longer reflectable
WORKSHOP - Enabled Luna on the workshop with new model and texture files - Updated workshop model and texture files (including fbx) for Lion, Axe, Omniknight, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut, Naga Siren, Ogre Magi, Tidehunter, and Ursa. - Enabled alpha test for Earthshaker materials
- Fixed -workshop command line parameter not initializing correctly (caused various issues, including not requiring particle date for items that have attached particle systems) - Self-Made items can no longer be chiseled, socketed, or hammered. - Gems extracted from an item that is "tradable after date" or "cannot be traded" will gain the same property. - The 'you have new items' notification has had a few issues fixed. This message will also now expire after 60 seconds if ignored. - The pickup items screen has been removed. New items will be shown when the user enters the armory as popups. - Some issues with client item acknowledgement have been fixed that caused items to be "invisible" to the armory but visible in the Steam backpack. - When an item is hammered and its gems extracted, the now gemless item and the extracted gems will all popup as newly found items. - A bug that caused gems to get stacked on top of the item they were extracted from in the armory UI has been fixed. Items that are hidden under gems can be found by moving the gems or sorting the backpack. - We are in the process of restoring items that had their original special quality (genuine, vintage, etc) changed by gems. At the moment the Inscribed, Autographed, and Ascended qualities will only be set on items that have no other special quality. - The reason for a new item entering the armory is now displayed in the item drop popup, i.e.: "Customer Support Granted You:" or "You Earned a Drop:" - After acknowledging a new item drop, the armory will flip to the page where the item has been placed. - After closing the socketing and crafting UIs the armory will return to its original page instead of going to page 1. - Added new armory filters: "Is Equipped" and "Number of Sockets" - You can now preview color and effect changes in the socketing UI before committing the changes. - Fixed Necrophos VO playing at half speed. - Fixed Juggernaut VO not playing. - Added belt slot to Pudge - The Star Series 8 Prize Pool has been correctly updated to $50,000 base. - Fixed a case where html and 3D views in the UI could become corrupt after using alt-tab - Fixed a crash when using alt-tab - Fixed a crash when watching long replays on 32-bit windows - New custom item sets for Abaddon, Bounty Hunter and Sand King as well as Coco the Courageous courier
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
Fixed a client crash caused by using custom HUD files
Fixed a server crash related to damaging the tank with the new Medic shield
Fixed Strange Australium weapons not properly tracking kills
Fixed bots trying to attack an old sentry location after the gun has been picked up by the Engineer
Fixed a bug that would cause robot "gate hat" items to be craftable. Gate hats that were crafted while the bug was active have self-destructed and become limited-quantity Glitched Circuit Boards as a commemorative token.
Fixed the Adjust Unusual slider not working for some hats, including the Dr's Dapper Topper
Fixed the Health Regen MvM upgrade string mistakenly displaying %
Fixing the Killstreak HUD not showing up for Tier 0 Killstreak weapons
Fixed Killstreak Mediguns not getting killstreak credit for assists
Fixed using the wrong color in the HUD deathnotice for Killstreak weapons
- New Venomancer model - Update to Gyrocopter model - Update to Axe visuals - Update to Luna model - Update to Omniknight colors - Update to Dazzle model - Update to Pudge model - Necrolyte changed to Necrophos - Windrunner changed to Windranger - Lycanthrope changed to Lycan - Updated Necrophos voice processing. - Bug Fix : Unusual Couriers will properly stop Unusual Effects on death. - Workshop Fix : Workshop weapon submissions for Abaddon will include materialize/dematerialize settings. - Added Teammate cooperation survey question
- More Flesh Heap fixes for Diretide - Cleave no longer affects Roshan in Diretide - Roshan movement cannot be obstructed during Sugar Rush - Magic Resistance increase reduced from 10 per level to 5 per level - Base Magic Resistance increased from 0 to 50%
[MISC] - Added the Highlights feature. Players can view their own highlights from downloaded matches by selecting Watch Your Highlights when clicking on a match. Other players highlights can be accessed through the match scoreboard.
[ COMMUNITY ] - Graphs are now accessible when sv_competitive_official_5v5 is set to 1 - Removed player number restriction from Spectator Stat chart.
The winners of today's Diretide cycle have been chosen a bit differently: Due to a bug in our UI the top score did not actually represent the current kill leader. Some teams went as far as they could, reaching an impressive 218 level kill. Others played the timing game and tried to one up who they thought the current leader was based on the Leaderboard.
We've decided to reward winners of both the highest level kill and the current highest score on the Leaderboard.
Cycle 7 Diretide Changes:
- Roshan can no longer be hexxed or stunned during Sugar Rush.
- The Sugar Rush Hall of Fame no longer displays the current cycle's high score. It will display the high score only once the cycle has completed.
[MISC] - Added DreamHack 2013 tab in watch panel. This is the hud to watch and download all the games. - Added a panel to the spectator UI that shows the event logo, spectator number and viewer item drops during freeze time of an event. - Added a convar sv_matchpause_auto_5v5, when enabled will track if less than 5 human players are connected on either team and will pause match during nearest freezetime, and will automatically unpause when all 5 players are connected on both teams. - Spectators of competitive games can now access their inventory. - Fixed ADR showing the value from the previous half on round 1 of the second half. - Fixed case where a data series could exceed the chart range. - Grenade collision with doors is not affected when the grenade kills a chicken. - Players can no longer throw weapons through displacement surfaces.