- Completely new notepad system
- Revamped weapon system: new sounds, effects, balance, animations
- Graphical tweaks and corrections
- Multiple minor fixes
- Multiplayer compatibility between Windows and Linux
Sands of Sakkara and Pyramid changes:
- Added many more checkpoints
- Added secrets and more possibilities to explore the forgotten tombs
- Added several new notes
- Revamped all the notes
- Shooting actions rebalanced
- Multiple cutscenes fixes and changes
- Small changes in player's path
We are preparing bigger updates for the next weeks/months. So Watch out!
Here are the changes:
- AI tweak - enemies don't shoot through walls
- codefix added for Hungarian version
- codefix added for Spanish version
- Fixed issue with crash during the matchmaking
- Fixed problem with joining servers
- Added possibility of setting dedicated servers by the users (check the folder Dedicated Server Scripts in the install folder which will give a lot of examples)
- Fixed problem with switching between mouse and gamepad, when controller is connected
- Players can now set FOV to 140 (for multiple displays) in the option menu
Nordic Games has today unveiled the first of three gameplay trailers from the upcoming release of their action-driven first-person shooter Deadfall Adventures, out November 15th.
The Sahara trailer gives players a glimpse of the North African region in the game. Here players will experience the intensity of the not-so-natural enemies in the stormy desert on a journey across the globe. It is just one of the many beautifully illustrated locations that players will explore for treasure, assuming the role of the action adventurer James Lee Quatermain.
Developed using Unreal Engine 3, Deadfall Adventures is full of spectacular jaw-dropping moments, set in picturesque locations including Egypt, Arctic and forgotten Mayan ruins in the jungles of Guatemala. Along the way, players will encounter fiendish puzzles, deadly traps and stunning set pieces, making this one of the greatest adventures ever told – let alone played.