The long-awaited date is here! For a limited time only Exodus of Sol Early Access is now 50% off for all owners of SOL: Exodus.
Exodus of Sol is much more than just a remake of the original game; it's an entirely new experience! Everything within the game has been given a fresh coat of paint. We're talking about new gameplay modes, new missions, all new environments, sounds, music, visual FX, and so much more.
Get in the ground floor of what promises to be one of the most epic space-action games around! Your voice will be heard as we march towards full release!
- Fixed a possible soft-lock in the prologue mission, related to restarting from a check-point
- Fixed a typo in the user controls screen
- Some visual fixes to the environment in Mission 6 and Mission 7
Just a quick bug fixing update! Also, price drop to $7.99 USD!
- Fixed visibility issue with radar 'current target' triangle
- If HUD health would display 0%, it is rounded up to 1% instead
- If the user is in the middle of dying, the mission no longer progresses. This is to prevent bugs related to checkpoints and cutscenes.
- User will always have at least 15% health when restoring from checkpoint
- Fixed various bugs related to restoring from a checkpoint
It's been a long time! New studio, but the same developers are back. We have big plans for this franchise so stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, we have updated the game with some improvements and feature requests!
- Radar revamped from 2D to 3D
- Flight physics changed to be more 'space-like'. This can be disabled in the Game Settings screen
- Mission 4 difficulty balanced to be easier
- Mission 5 difficulty balanced to be easier, flow of mission improved
- Checkpoints added to the prologue mission
- Hades missile speed increased
- A correct version of PhysX should be installed automatically when installing the game.
- Removed a hidden and unused achievement