Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Release Date: Jun 8, 2011
Watch HD video
Buy Pride of Nations
Packages that include this game
Downloadable Content For This Game
About the GamePride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Pride of Nations follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
- Memory: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista or W7)
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free on hard disk
- Video Card: 512 Mb V-RAM or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c or more
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional: Internet Connection required for multiplayer
© 2014 Ageod Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Pride of Nations, Ageod Ltd. and their Logos are all trademarks of Ageod Ltd.
All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Ageod Ltd.
More like this
4 of 6 people (67%) found this review helpful
82 products in account
1 of 12 people (8%) found this review helpful
31 products in account
353.6 hrs on record
If you like paradox games you know what to expect. Its a fun game when it works if you like nation building and micromanaging. Unfortunately its completely broken for me so I'm now unable to play it at all.
12 of 12 people (100%) found this review helpful
68 products in account
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
193 products in account
0.2 hrs on record
This game will have a very subtle, but important impact on how strategy games look in the foreseeable future. It's daunting for a newcomer, but if you want to take the plunge with a game that has unprecedented depth - you should try it out.
5 of 7 people (71%) found this review helpful
726 products in account