Version 2.918 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- New 'Zero Throttle' key and button remappable control option added to configuration menu.
- A very rare scenario with targeting could cause mouse point flight control to disable, now fixed.
- Also very rare, certain exit and restart conditions might allow player names to carry over into other multiplayer sessions temporarily, now fixed.
- Viewing multiplayer status list could cause radar direction indicator to disappear under certain conditions, now fixed.
- Deleting entries in the flight log would often result in remaining blank lines, now fixed.
Version 2.908 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- Loading data performance for item descriptions in inventory console improved.
- Passenger transport range based pay limit increased, providing higher potential pay for longer distances.
- Passenger transport rate of pay decrease reduced, giving more time to reach required destination.
- Asteroids could sometimes incorrectly appear at the borders of certain sectors, now fixed.
- Option to select full negative and positive range of motion for throttle control added.
For the new throttle control option an additional checkbox has been added to the axis configuration menu labeled 'Full Range'. When enabled, the option will allow the player to use their throttle control axis for both forward and reverse levels with center being zero throttle. This should be a useful option for gamepad users who can only use thumbsticks that auto center themselves as well as for any joystick users who might want to have full range throttle control without having to use the reverse throttle toggle option.
By default, the game provides a small auto-center region to help accommodate slight imprecision in a device, making it a little easier to set throttle to zero at/near the center of the axis range. As an option, the game also supports using a custom file to specify a wider center zone for devices that may have additional unwanted imprecision near center. To use this option, create a file in the save data folder (c:\sw3dg\EvochronMercenary by default) named throttlecenter.txt and in the first line enter a value from 0 to 900. A roughly 10% deadzone would use a value of 100, a 50% deadzone would use a value of 500.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.