Portal 2 Sixense MotionPack DLC
About the Game
The Sixense Portal 2 MotionPack™ is custom-designed for use with the high-performance Razer Hydra motion tracking controllers. The MotionPack was designed from the ground up to provide the most advanced and immersive motion control experience ever seen. Reach, rotate and scale your way through both Portal 2 and the exclusive MotionPack test chambers. Intuitively interact with Portal Test Chambers using the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device in full three dimensions; fire portals at precise angles and throw Weighted Companion Cubes with measured force.
- Play Portal 2 like never before: The MotionPack DLC lets players experience the Portal 2 single and multiplayer campaigns with a low latency, intuitive and immersive motion control scheme. You haven’t played Portal 2 until you have played Portal 2 with motion.
- One To One: The MotionPack DLC allows for true One To One object manipulation with unparalleled position and orientation precision. Whether you are reaching out with your companion cube, redirecting lasers with deadly precision, or throwing objects with pinpoint accuracy, motion gaming has never been so precise.
- Portal Surfing: Bend your mind and defy physics by rotating and sliding portals into exact positions and orientations.
- Object Scaling: Resize custom weighted cubes to harness their size and mass properties to crush turrets, bridge gaps, and solve puzzles in a new and exciting way.
- Over 10 new motion-exclusive maps: The MotionPack includes a set of custom single-player puzzle maps that can only be solved with true six degree-of-freedom controllers. Now you are thinking with motion.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 1GB XP / 2GB Vista
- Hard Disk Space: At least 7.6 GB of Space
- Video: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- Audio: DirectX 9.0c compatible