STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
In this release I have included an option for different snapping points when grabbing fruit, hoping to alleviate some user's difficulty throwing, specifically to the watermelon bin.
To change, enter the settings menu and toggle through the grab options. You can try each option right away. Please let me know if this helped or not for those of you having trouble! Thanks!
Other small changes:
- Added cut pineapple
- Brought lever and table closer to the center of the playspace
- Added hover states to most interactables
- Added better messaging in tutorial for watermelon misses
- Moved height/center handles to the settings panel
- Removed exit bin
- Removed raycast blocking from fruit
- Doubled fruit's mass
- Fix for child double laugh
Another batch of small fixes:
- Fixed grabbing candy while in magic mode
- Fixed releasing candy/knife in magic mode
- Cleaned up room center/floor height code, now works without jitters!
- Fixed issue when replaying tutorial
- Fixed splat shadows
- Added better messaging for room center and floor height handles
- Other smaller fixes
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.