STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
- Improved shuttlecock / racket collision physics
- Ability to float in the air and perform mid air shots
- More control over player movements on the court
- Hit backward shots by pressing and holding the left grip button
We have taken in to account your feedback on the game and released a major physics update to "Space Badminton VR".
- The shuttlecock no longer shoots off in random directions when hit by the racket
- You are given the ability to control the force on the shuttlecock by real life hand speed
- You can now swing as fast as you want !!
Watch out for a minor bug: You cannot hit the shuttlecock in the backward direction. We are working on this and hope this will not hinder your game play.
Life VR Team
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.