Something incredible is happening in this unique adventure! Max just drew a terrifying monster with his new marker and now it's alive and wreaking havoc in his drawings! He doesn't have any choice but to stop the monster if he wants to save his pictures.
Release Date: May 12, 2010
View all 11 screenshots
Watch HD video
- IGN.com (7/10) “Max looks like a young Conan O'Brien, which sounds kind of creepy but is actually pretty adorable”.
- My Gamer (9/10) “Max & the Magic Marker is well worth a purchase for anyone who has a younger PC gamer in the house”.
- GamingXP (7,4/10): “Fun gameplay, innovative ideas and loads of options make you replay levels over and over again.”
- PC Zone UK (7,3/10) “The doses you’d be giving yourself will be fun ones”
About the GameSomething incredible is happening in this unique adventure! Max just drew a terrifying monster with his new marker and now it's alive and wreaking havoc in his drawings! He doesn't have any choice but to stop the monster if he wants to save his pictures. In a new kind of gaming style, Max & the Magic Marker combines tried-and-tested 2D jump n run feel with the innovative option of directly influencing the level design. Here, Max is able to change every level with his magic marker so that all obstacles can be overcome, traps avoided and puzzles solved in order to send the monster back to where it came from.
- 15 innovative and challenging levels
- Unique influence on the gaming world with the virtual painting marker
- Three lovingly designed worlds, based on children´s drawings
- Innumerable traps, monsters and tricky puzzles
- Challenges, secrets and rewards can all be unlocked
- Fantastic soundtrack from the well-known Indie band genre
- Multi-Awards Winner
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.6GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 400 MB
- Sound: DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Other Requirements: None
Mac System Requirements
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 64 MB
- Hard Drive: 500 MB
- Other Requirements:
©2010 Press Play ApS. ©2010 TGC – The Games Company Worldwide GmbH. Am Borsigturm 12 – 13507 Berlin. Developed by Press Play ApS. Published by TGC – The Games Company Worldwide GmbH. All rights reserved.
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful