STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
It's the Scéal development team here with an update on the game for you.
We've been busy the last couple of months working on porting the game to iOS and Android. Along the way, we've also found time for various improvements and tweaks which will also find their way onto the Steam version as of today :)
Here's a brief summary of what to expect:
- The game world has been rebuild from the ground up. It still has the same basic layout and landmarks but we've tweaked a lot of areas, especially the mountains and forest areas, to give them more depth and variety.
- The different times of day are enhanced with more distinctive colour-palettes. The transition between evening and night is especially nice (in our humble opinions :)
- Changing paths has been made easier, you can now just click on a path near a signpost to switch onto it.
- The storybook pages have a new way of "inking" themselves. Text and images will fade onto the pages similar to how real ink does. Double-click on any page to speed up the inking.
- We had to do a lot of fine-tuning and optimising to squeeze the game down to run well on phones and as a result, it now runs a little smoother on PCs too.
Also, we're working on getting the soundtrack added as a DLC option. It should be ready and available within a day or two.
Enjoy, and thanks for your support everyone!
“A magnificent mini Irish folklore adventure game”
9/10 – Gameskinny
“...hauntingly beautiful adventure game”
77% – COGconnected
“...I definitely say it’s a beautiful gem, which everyone should try. ...Great game, buy it, peace.”
7/10 – Invision community
Copyright 2016 Joint Custody Studio. All Rights Reserved.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.