STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hey everyone, it's been a busy couple of weeks since launch, and we've been working our way through our list of tweaks and improvements. We'll be releasing a new version shortly that will have the following power-ups enabled:
- The story has been updated and the text now rhymes, like a proper storybook :)
- The time limit has been removed, so now you can explore and wander to your heart's content. We're of the opinion that Scéal is better enjoyed without the stress of deadlines (there are enough of those in our lives already, don't you think?)
- The map can now be accessed by tapping on the map icon in the top right and it now updates to show your current position.
- A couple of tweaks to gameplay, making it a little easier to paint and navigate, plus a few minor adjustments to the quests.
- Various small fixes and tweaks to the environment and visuals, removing glitches, graphical bugs and adding the odd visual effect here and there to make it that little bit prettier.
- The game has been substantially optimised and should run a little faster on older machines.
- We've tweaked the music to add some post-processing effects, such as reverb. Something you'll more likely notice if you have nice speakers or use headphones.
- Lastly, some minor alterations to the music, subtle but we think it sounds nicer this way.
Let us know what you think!
We're still working our way through our list of things we want to tweak, as well as fixing bugs as we find them. And sometimes, when you fix one bug, it introduces a new one somewhere else. We try to test as thoroughly as possible but if you see something, please add a comment and we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it.
Thanks from the dev team and we hope you enjoy playing Scéal!
“A magnificent mini Irish folklore adventure game”
9/10 – Gameskinny
“...hauntingly beautiful adventure game”
77% – COGconnected
“...I definitely say it’s a beautiful gem, which everyone should try. ...Great game, buy it, peace.”
7/10 – Invision community
Copyright 2016 Joint Custody Studio. All Rights Reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.