STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Hello space travellers! I'm happy to say this big update has finally arrived! Many things here i've been wanting to get in the game for sometime now. Here is a list of the details...
- Added new item, Maint. Supplies which is required to repair ship systems and can also be sold.
- Maint. Supplies can now be purchased at Spaceports within stations.
- Science data can now be bought or sold at science labs.
- Added shuttle shields as an item that can be purchased or sold at manufacturers. These shields can absorb one atmosphere lighting bolt each. This allows shuttles the ability to go down into extreme atmospheres much easier.
- Added a new station type called Service Docks. These provided limited service to ships passing through a sector. Food/Water, Fuel, Supplies and Maint. Supplies can be bought and sold at these stations.
- Added a new prehistoric planet type. Dinosaurs may sometimes be found here!
- Added new creature types and enhanced some others.
- Added Star Clusters as a spectacle that can sometimes be discovered in sectors for exploration tokens
- Added new prop for planets rock mesas which can appear on volcanic or prehistoric worlds.
- Added snow caves on ice planets.
- Added new limited station type, a shipyard which allows ship repairs and upgrades.
- Added several new gui sound effects
- Added new gui panel at top which shows light indicators of damaged ship systems, ship condition and other messages.
- Message dialogs are now displayed under the new gui panel at top.
_ Right clicking on button buy or sell buttons now has rapid effect to buy or sell large sums.
- Scan screen for stations have changed and now will only show short description.
- Improved graphics on some planetary locations such as huts, lighthouses, and others.
- Natives may sometimes appear in huts on prehistoric worlds
- Alien non combat ships graphic improvements and now more scaled.
- Manufacturing Complex will now show up when built on a planet
- Fixed a bug on academy and crew management screen when number of high officers where listed as pilots
- Red creature tokens that kill exploration team no longer shows up when digging. Instead actual creatures may enter the area since digging disturbs the environment.
- Improved graphics on some screens.
- Enhanced station interior graphics.
- Added background sound clip to casino, bar & grill and church.
- Can now pray for electronic data chips in church and also light a candle.
- Improved graphics in all station shops such as bar & grill, church, academy, science lab and others.
- Added icon sign to all shops in stations.
- Can now press button to roll dice in casino.
- Slightly increased chance of finding electronic data chip in an artifact location.
- Luxury item and artifact tokens now give out much less.
- Value of soil samples and fossils greatly reduced.
- Added gui panels to planetary surface controls.
Ok that is it for now. Next update I have some really cool things i've been wanting to add that I can't wait to see in action. So until then, now entering jump in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, engaged!
Getting things wrapped up here with v0.1.5 (prehistoric) and I am happy to say I have an approximate eta now. If all goes well it should be posted anytime within the next 4 days. This is now one of the largest updates to Avalon since the game's release. So it required a lot more testing and balancing of things. Oh and even more things have been added, changed, and improved on that list I posted in the last announcement. Well that's it for now, back to the stars and I will be back!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.