STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
- Upgraded the map "'Face Off". There was something off about it, so I made some changes. It is now called "Fort".
- Added a "disable teleport" button on the watch because people kept accidentally teleporting when using the trackpad.
- The jetpack map (regular gravity one) now starts you with the jetpack. It is now controlled by clicking the left trackpad.
- Made the horror co-op a little easier.
- (On maps with scattered weapons) If you die with a starting weapon, they no longer auto change to the pistol.
- Color rifle has been buffed, and color blobs do more damage.
- Balanced some weapons. The most notable buffs are the grenade launcher and the laser carbine.
- Fixed a LOT of bugs. Let me know if you find any more!
- New Demo!!! You can now play any map (except co-op maps), but you can only use the pistol!!
Have fun and let me know what you think!
It has been about a full year since Battle Dome became early access on Steam, and it's finally time to release. The release is accompanied by a 40% off sale and a free weekend!
Today also brings a small update which includes the ability for the game host to change the map without having to leave a room to start a whole new game. The update also includes many bug fixes and tweaks.
If sales / the population picks up again, I would be happy to add more content for you all as well.
I will be on a lot today and this weekend to play / test / record footage for a new trailer. I will have the new trailer up as soon as I can.
Thank you everyone for all of the support you have given me, I hope you enjoy the game and have fun!
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.