Rome: Total War - Alexander is the second official expansion pack to Rome: Total War. An entirely new campaign map that stretches from Macedonia to Greece and into the heart of the ancient Persian Empire New campaign game that tasks players with matching the exploits of Alexander the Great as he swept across Central Asia and dominated...
Release Date: Jun 26, 2006
View all 8 screenshots
Notice: The Rome: Total War Alexander Expansion requires the Steam version of Rome: Total War Gold to purchase.
Buy Rome: Total War™ - Alexander
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Rome: Total War - Alexander is the second official expansion pack to Rome: Total War.
- An entirely new campaign map that stretches from Macedonia to Greece and into the heart of the ancient Persian Empire
- New campaign game that tasks players with matching the exploits of Alexander the Great as he swept across Central Asia and dominated the Persian Empire
- Four new factions including the Macedonians, Persians and Indians
- Over 25 new units, including Alexander's own renowned historical troops
- Historical Alexander the Great campaign with six new historical battles that unlock sequentially, telling the story of Alexander and providing a historical backdrop to each of the battles
- All-new movies to support the Alexander campaign, with professional voiceovers by actor Brian Blessed (Alexander, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace)
Minimum: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP, Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher, 256MB RAM , 2.9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 500MB for Windows swap file), 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers, 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers, DirectX® 9.0b, 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible, 1024 x 768, Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card.
Important Note: Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatibility.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.