STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Good news!Victory and Glory: Napoleon has been updated to version 1.0.1, bringing several improvements and bug fixes!
Among all, now there is no activation cost for moving Generals, the strategic AI has been drastically improved and Russia is more aggressive than before!
Take a look at the full list of changes below!
Liked the game? Leave a review!
- Generals' names appear on their tiles
- Generals may now move for free on their own (no activation cost).
- Players may discard Event Cards when their hand gets full and they can accordingly draw a different card if desired.
- When a nation's capital is taken, there is a percentage chance that it will surrender every turn that it is occupied. This means that nations will hold out longer and have a better chance to re-capture their capital and to receive help from other nations before surrendering. This applies to the ‘General’ and ‘Emperor’ levels of difficulty.
- The Friendly Neutral period has been extended from 6 to 9 turns (‘Corporal’ level of difficulty only).
- Improved strategic AI on re-taking capitals
- Improved strategic AI for Russia: Being more aggressive in driving more armies into Austria and Prussia
- Improved tactical AI
- Adding a combat bonus for Cavalry vs. Disordered Cavalry. This means that attacking infantry with cavalry is more dangerous if there is enemy cavalry in the same area.
- ‘Passing’ in the advanced battles. When the player ‘passes’, the AI automatically wins initiative for the next move.
- The 1800 scenario now lasts until 1815
- A few small improvements in the strategic AI dealing with Russia and the Ottoman Empire.
- There is now a small political cost when France declares war. The exact cost depends on the level of difficulty.
- A few minor reliability fixes.
- Improvements in user control over the game’s hardware preferences.
Are you ready to fight as the Son of the Revolution himself?
Victory and Glory: Napoleon puts you in the role of Napoleon Bonaparte in his attempt to forge the French Empire and to expand it across Europe.
Designed by Glenn Drover, the creator of award-winning board-game adaptations of strategy videogames like Age of Empires III and Age of Mythology, Victory and Glory: Napoleon is a very unique mix of clever design and slick gameplay gimmicks. It’s a game that will test your skills through six unique scenarios with different starting conditions where the opponent is guided by a deep and challenging AI!
100 and more Event Cards will give to you (and to your opponents) special unit upgrades, new recruits or political actions that can change the delicate balance of each faction!
Now, the armies are deployed and ready to fight on the battlefield. It’s time to decide who will dominate the entire Europe!
Grab the game now!
To watch some in-game action, tonight, March 17 at 20:00 CET (19:00 UTC / 3:00 PM EDT), we are going to give players a sneak peek of the game on the official Twitch channel of the Slitherine Group
“Slitherine Group needed a strong, smart Napoleonic release. Victory and Glory: Napoleon is that release.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
©2016 Matrix Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Victory and Glory: Napoleon and Matrix Games Ltd and their Logos are all trademarks of Slitherine Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Electric Games & Matrix Games Ltd.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.