Om dette spil
Nancy Drew®: Warnings at Waverly Academy is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
You, as Nancy Drew, are undercover at a prestigious girls’ boarding school to discover the culprit behind threatening notes and dangerous accidents aimed at its valedictorian candidates! Is there a secret someone wants to protect or are the malicious pranks intended to scare away the competition—permanently? Solve the mystery before the threats turn deadly and you’re expelled from the case! Dare to Play
- Play as Nancy Drew and go undercover at an exclusive girls’ academy
- Immerse yourself in high school life by texting, cramming for projects, and navigating social cliques
- Play air hockey and darts in the student lounge or run the snack bar for credits
- Stay up past curfew to explore in the night and snoop through dorm rooms
- Use your phone to take pictures of evidence or to call for hints
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series
Copyright © 2009 Her Interactive, Inc. HER INTERACTIVE, the HER INTERACTIVE logo and DARE TO PLAY are trademarks of Her Interactive, Inc. NANCY DREW is a registered trademark of Simon & Schuster, Inc. Licensed by permission of Simon & Schuster, Inc.