STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Version 1.65 has been released!
NOTE: For the first bug below to be fixed completely, old saved games should no longer be used. This patch is mostly bug fixes.
- FIX: Fixed a bug where the opponent faces weren't always being saved properly at times, so were always the same face after loading a saved game. This could sometimes result in rare '53 Not Found' crashes after a match when loading a saved game.
- FIX: Fixed a visual bug where the 'Repair' button was still visible even after discarding a weapon.
- FIX: Corrected a visual bug where the lower, already purchased upgrade buttons were visible when upgraded to Level 3 or higher.
- FIX: (Probable) Fixed a rare bug where 'Command 1' was visible as a ludus upgrade after the start of a new season and did nothing once clicked but create an empty space.
- FIX: Corrected a rare issue that caused a crash when a warrior retired suddenly due to injury.
Tons of YouTubers online are playing and enjoying Elysium, and here are some of the videos you can watch and catch the fever!
Have fun and happy viewing!
“Is it fun? Yes, it is...If you're a fan of sports sims this is a very cool, non-traditional one that you might want to try.”
“SimProse has done it again...highly addictive gameplay.”
4/5 – EchoThruMe - Steam Army
“A great management game that can grab you in a single evening...”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.