Take up the reigns of your country, guide domestic and foreign policy, navigate thousands of historical events, engage in various struggles and lead your country to prosperity – all in the name of glory! For the Glory offers full historical immersion, with a completely new indepth experience with over 10000 historically accurate events.
Release Date: Nov 11, 2009
About the Game
Take up the reigns of your country, guide domestic and foreign policy, navigate thousands of historical events, engage in various struggles and lead your country to prosperity – all in the name of glory! For the Glory offers full historical immersion, with a completely new indepth experience with over 10000 historically accurate events. Take charge of the mighty Habsburg Empire, the aggressive Swedish state, or the seafaring Portuguese. Build up your empire through trade, diplomacy, colonialism and war. Interact with real historical events and persons to determine what path your nation will take. Nothing is written in stone, and while a wise leader may choose to follow the path of history, you may also take advantage of opportunities for change.
- You can play as over 180 countries, on a map covering the entire world
- Era spanning 1419-1819
- Experience unparalleled historical immersion with over 10000 historical events
- Unparalleled mod-ability: unlimited timeframe and up to 1000 counties
- Improved and modernised interface
- Adapt your playing style
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Processor: Pentium II 266 MHz
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB free hard drive space
- DirectX®: DirectX 8 or higher
- Hard Drive: 2 Mb Video Card DirectX Compatible
- Sound: DirectX compatible Sound Card
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
96 products in account
23.7 hrs on record
Fantastic game, complex like most other Paradox titles, still learnable and very interesting. Changing the course of history will you choose to win the 100 Years War as England and vassalize France? Or maybe as Portugal colonize the new world before anyone even realizes it! The possibilities are endless for which way you want your nation to steer.
1 of 6 people (17%) found this review helpful
241 products in account