STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Patch 1.05 is now available in the Steam Open Beta branch for download and testing.
You can access the beta by right-clicking on Polaris Sector in your library and selecting Properties. You can then click the Betas tab and select "openbeta" from the drop down box. Steam will then sync your files to the new version.
(If it does not appear, please restart Steam)
Please let us know on the forums if any issues you've had are fixed or if you find any new issues.
- Search for objects on a global map (fleets, ships, stars, planets,
- Keyboard shortcuts for fleets and stars on a global map
- Upkeep info added to the ship info screen
- Possibility to name fleets
- Configuration option to always allow initial ship placement in combat, even when attacking
- Shortcuts for the "Move to a new fleet" action and "Merge Fleets" action when you have a fleet selected (Ctrl+N and N)
- Allowed a bit closer zoom-in for the galaxy map
- Interdictor module is now much quicker to research
- Fixed a bug with experience points lost for small ships in hangars
- Fixed a bug with different scanner/jammer types not showing in the design info
- Fixed a bug with "radioactive world" race lacking hydroponics
- AI updated to allow it to refuel at systems controlled by allies with "allow refueling" deals
After extensive testing, the 1.04c patch for Polaris Sector is released!
The game is constantly being upgraded, and the developers have recently asked the community what they would like to see in the next major update. So stay tuned for more news!
• Vast modding API improvement
• Heroes backend is now fully functional
• New types of space object types in additional to planets (asteroid belts, for example) that can be colonized and developed
• Destruction of planets
• Weapon type that can fire capital ships only (ex. SW Death Star weapon)
• Customizable look for missiles
• Satellites and stations can now have fuel cells and refuelling stations to act as a refuel and repair bases far from colonized planets
• Separated fuel reserve from travel range, meaning that a ship or station without engines (and thus no travel range) can still has a fuel reserve
• Added the possibility for tankers to reserve some fuel for themselves
• Possibility to use several mods simultaneously
• AI tweaks both in combat and on strategic map
• Fixed the exploit that allowed to destroy factories after building orbital factories
• Fixed the Military Training Center
• Fixed CellsEditor starting incorrectly the new ship body without cells
• Fixed the problem with AI fleets attacking from extreme range due to “AI fuel cheat”
• Fixed calculations of autoresolve for some battles that involve satellites
• Changed Science Domination conditions
• Science development index is now shown in percentage, not in the raw points
“It’s a damn impressive game and well worth a play”
90 – Brash Games
“Polaris Sector takes the best parts of the space 4X formula and gives them a few fresh, delightful twists.”
“Super awesome game. I highly recommend it, one of the best 4x in a long time.”
©2016 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Polaris Sector, Slitherine Ltd. and their Logos are all trademarks of Slitherine Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by SofWarWare and Slitherine.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.