Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity
What is BRAINPIPE? Is it an otherworldly mind control device, masquerading as a seemingly quaint computer game? Is it a gateway to worlds beyond our own, created by eldritch wizardry and invoked by strange creatures hidden away on uncharted islands in the South Pacific?
View all 7 screenshots
About the Game
What is BRAINPIPE?
Is it an otherworldly mind control device, masquerading as a seemingly quaint computer game?
Is it a gateway to worlds beyond our own, created by eldritch wizardry and invoked by strange creatures hidden away on uncharted islands in the South Pacific?
Perhaps it's a message from the future, an instruction to mankind to uplift humanity to a higher state of being.
Or maybe it's just an addictive endurance run game from Digital Eel.
BRAINPIPE is a unique gaming experience. The ultimate objective is to transcend humanity. You do this by navigating the tunnels of your mind, exercising your hand-eye coordination while relishing in the funkadelic sights and sounds of your inner self. Collect the illuminated glyphs while avoiding the nasty obstacles. They may look all nice and shiny, even warm and inviting, but each brush with them brings you one step closer to eternal darkness!
BRAINPIPE is also an easy game to play, hearkening back to the classic arcade games of yesteryear. A one click interface keeps you focused on the action, instead of searching for the right key to press, and is a perfect complement to the soothing audio and visuals.
Are you ready for a trip beyond space?
Experience BRAINPIPE today!
- Single-player arcade action with a psychedelic twist from the masters of trippy computer gaming, Digital Eel.
- Relive the '60s and '70s without getting hassled by The Man.
- One click intuitive interface that will have you playing in seconds.
- Ten levels of ramping perplexity and oddness.
- Eight distracting obstacles to avoid.
- Spinning glyphs to collect, including the awesome UNHUMANITY golden glyph! Transcend your humanity and reveal your true self!
- Relaxing colorful three dimensional visuals race through your mind.
- Hypnotic sound and music featuring Eelmix sound management.
- Creepy eyeball buttons.
- Playable full screen or windowed.
- Mouse, joystick, and gamepad support.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X700+ or NVidia 6800+ video card, OpenGL 1.1 compatible video drivers
- Hard Drive: 50 MB HDD
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Mac System Requirements
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB 3D Video Card
- Hard Drive: 40 MB free space
- Other Requirements: