About This Game
Clementine Valley used to be the place to be! It was world renowned for its fantastic fruit trees lovingly tended to by Old Jim. Unfortunately Jim has lost the energy to grow enough fruit to keep the locals happy, let alone attract the tourists Clementine Valley used to have. Luckily for Jim, Flora’s kind gesture showed him that she has the spirit to continue his legacy and he gives her his Magic Gardening gloves...
It’s up to Flora to restore life to Clementine Valley by growing fruit with her magic gardening gloves!
- Create a blossoming fruit farm empire in this tree growing, time and resource management game.
- Use your magic gloves to grow 50 different fruit trees in 8 unique environments.
- Explore tree roots to discover new fruit seeds to grow and flower bulbs to plant.
- Sell fruit to 7 different types of special characters, all with their own favorite fruits!
- Keep pesky birds and cheeky gophers at bay in order to maximize profits!
- Summon a squirrel helper if you fancy a break, or take on one of the 10 challenges in Challenge mode if you’re feeling adventurous!
©2009 Eidos Interactive Ltd. Published by Eidos.
Designed and developed by Honeyslug Ltd.
Flora’s Fruit Farm, Eidos and Eidos logo
are trademarks of Eidos Interactive Limited. All rights reserved.
Flora’s Fruit Farm uses the following technology:
LUA - Copyright © 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio.
PTypes - Copyright © 2001-2007 Hovik Melikyan
FreeType - Portions of this software are copyright
© v2.3.5 The FreeType Project. All rights reserved.
Anti-Grain Geometry (AGG) - Version 2.5 A high quality rendering
engine for C++ Copyright © 2002-2006 Maxim Shemanarev