STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Includes 12 items: Wars Across the World: Six Days 1967, Wars Across the World: Bull Run 1861, Wars Across the World: Kentucky 1861, Wars Across the World: Missouri 1861, Wars Across the World: West Virginia 1861, Wars Across The World: Hamilkar264, Wars Across the World: Mali 2012, Wars Across the World: Waterloo 1815, Wars Across the World: Carrhae 53, Wars Across the World: Tannenberg 1914, Wars across the Wolrd: Bulge 1944, Wars Across The World: Expanded Edition
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- (Localization) Improved Spanish localization
- (Localization) Improved German localization
- (UI) Fixed small color issue in Options menu
- (UI) Hiding a stack now also hides to the enemy the VP/Money indicators showing that this stack contains units with VP/Money value
- (UI) Unit info icons are now always displayed on units in the stack viewers (previously, only Elite icons where displayed)
- (UI) Scenario loading screen now displays the players' flags and types (human or AI)
- (UI) Slight improvement of game option's visual design
- (Purchase) The toolbar no longer auto-hides when the last available unit is bought
- (Movements) It is no longer possible to trigger a recon test by moving twice (or more) in the same region
- (Audio) A train sound is now played if stacks take at least one railroad connection when moving
- (Breakthrough) It is now possible to select which units will perform a breathrough among all units that have this capacity in the victorious stack.
- (Battle) If a battle results in a pursuit, panicked units on the routed side can now be hit (and possibly destroyed) by pursuing units
- (Battle) Air units can no longer get panicked by units that cannot shoot in the Air domain (i.e. non AA units)
- (Battle) In the Battle list, user can now choose to launch the battle in normal mode (one roll per unit at a time) or with accelerated dice rolls
- (Battle) Added fast battle mode where battle dices are launched much quicker. Normal or Fast is selected for each round. By default, IA launches dices in fast mode, but the user can select normal mode.
- (Maintenance AI) AI maintenance phase is now hidden from other players
- (Delivery AI) Unit delivery phase is not displayed anymore when AI is playing
- (Cards AI) The AI can no longer play several times in the same battle a card that allows it to shoot first.
- (Gameplay) Added a bonus income to AI regarding the difficulty level (Basic = 1, Voluntary = 2, Expert = 3)
- (Gameplay) Added a bonus victory point to AI regarding the difficulty level (Basic = 0, Voluntary = 1,Expert = 2) whereas human player have 1 less VP in Voluntary difficulty and 2 less VP in Expert
[b]*** FIXES ***[/b]
- (Cards - Reinforcements) Fixed game getting stuck when rebuilding units (e.g. "New Units" card in Normandy 1944 scenario)
- (Cards) Fixed bug that allowed to play some cards despite their playing conditions not being fullfiled
- (UI) Fixed bug that allowed to simultaneously open multiple instances of the Credits window
- (Purchase) When production is cancelled, the available treasury and summary window are now correctly updated, and units whose production is cancelled are placed back is the list of available units.
- (Saves) Fixed incorrect date/time for autosaves
- (Movement) Fixed bug where paratrooper units entering an enemy region would take the region without going into battle
- (Movement) Fixes an issue where units were able to move on forbidden regions
- (Files) Fixed location of user data (options and game saves) on macOS. Data stored in wrong location is moved to the correct one
- (Breakthrough) It is no longer possibler to breakthrough on a region with a terrain that does not allow it
- (Battle) Skirmisher units no longer inflict panicks during the pursuit phase of battles, but hits instead
- (Battle) Fixed issue where a pursuit could take place in a region whose terrain forbids pursuits
- (Battle) Fixed count of Victory Points at the end of the battle
- (Aerial Movement) Air support can now move through region with enemy land combat units
- (Supply) Fixed bug that allowed a stack to be supplied by a supply source exclusive to the opposing side
- (Boarding) Boarding was only allowed from adjacent region, it is now allowed from anywhere.
- (Maintenance) When player has not enough treasury to pay for aerial units, all aerial units are immobilized. The samme applies to naval units
- (Maintenance) Fixed an error when user choose to apply maintenance cost on the cheapest stack
- (Maintenance) Correction of visual bugs
- (Maintenance) Cost of maintenance for aerial and naval unit is now displayed when player hasn't enough treasury and has to choose on which stack maintenance cost has to be applied
- (Maintenance AI) : Fixed error where player had to choose units to disband during AI turn
- (Purchase AI) Fixed a miscalculation resulting in AI not always applying bought replacements
- Fixed internal bugs.
The Congo 1964 DLC will be released today.
This game plunges you in the midst of the bloody 1964 Simba rebellion in eastern Congo and its crushing by the mercenaries of Marshal Mobutu. The Simbas want to control as much of the land as possible and to terrorize expatriates and civilians alike. The Congo government must eradicate the revolt, with the help of Belgian and American support, and also with its mercenaries. But beware of Che Guevara surprise intervention !
Also a few of the current DLCs (Normandy, Bulge, Six Days, Mali) have recently been updated and improved in the current build.
WARS ACROSS THE WORLD is a trademark of SAS STRATEGIAE, based in la Terrasse sur Dorlay, France.
SAS STRATEGIAE reserves the right to make improvements to this product at any time and without notice.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.