About the Game
Three thousand years in the future, mankind has carved a bloody path towards domination of the known universe. Self-proclaimed as a divine race and beyond reproach as a species, they view all alien races as inferior. With fleets of organic starships genetically engineered for war, humanity sets out to conquer the last remaining independent galaxy - The Universal Heart.
As Captain Iconah, you are commissioned to uncover the location and purpose of the Heart. Take command of a living fleet, altering your starship's DNA in real-time as you grant them new and powerful abilities. The Universal Crusade has just begun!
- Unique space real-time strategy gameplay that immerses you in an epic crusade with a rich back story.
- Non linear single player campaign comprised of over 30 branching missions.
- Scalable RTS gameplay: Resource gathering, technology upgrades and combat are scalable for even the most novice RTS players.
- Co-op mode allows two players to work together and control one fleet!
- Customize all 20+ gene based organic ships with over 50 different weapons and abilities, giving you thousands of possible combinations to choose from when constructing a fleet.
- Ship models morph in real time as genes are inserted, reflecting the choices that you make!
- Make alliances with the many other non-player character alien races to secure their support and technology--or purge their resources!
- Expand your genetic capabilities by invading enemy vessels, stealing unsuspecting technologies, and maximizing your gene bank's diversity.
- Gamespy Multiplayer featuring 12-player support and many multiplayer maps on which to flex your dominance!
Minimum: Windows 2000/XP/XP 64/Vista, 1.5 GHz Intel or equivalent/faster processor, 512 MB of RAM, 2.5 GB of hard disk space, DirectX9.0c or higher, 128 MB GeForce 4 4200 Ti/Radeon 9500, DirectSound compatible sound card, Keyboard and two-button mouse with scroll wheel, Multiplayer: LAN or 56K Internet connection
Recommended: Windows 2000/XP/XP 64/Vista, 2.5 GHz Intel or equivalent/faster, 1 GB RAM, 2.5 GB of free hard drive space, 256 MB GeForce 6600/Radeon X1600, DirectX 9.0c, DirectSound compatible sound card with 5.1 speaker output, Keyboard and two-button mouse with scroll wheel
1 of 6 people (17%) found this review helpful