Typical indie game, this time it's about driving the taxi.
- game is a bit bugged, but nothing that can kill the mood. Be careful with hired drivers though, they have a tendency of being dumb when you spectate them
- only one view, but camera is doing an okay job to show you the road. Traffic lights are shown not only as usual, but as lines on the road too, which is helpful. Speed limit is shown all the time, it's 30 or 40, depends on the street
- no Steam Achievements, no trading cards. Yes, it has few in-game achievements, but when do Steam users care about them?
- 3 different cars per each of three regions (makes 9 cars at the end), first one is unlocked, others are unlockable by collecting 5 of their parts
- not too many opportunities for an actual management - hire driver, buy him a car, upgrade it a bit, tell him to go out and start picking passengers, spectate him, drive for him. That's pretty much it. Oh, and upgrades aren't enchancing the perfomance of car, but decreasing it's maintenance
- money can be earned easily if you know what to do (you can fill 8-slot cab depot in 10 minutes by only completing emergency client pickups) and can be spent even easier on cab upgrades, which will in overall cost you ten times more than your car, trust me
- physics.... It's an arcade! What would you expect?
At the end i can tell you one thing:
Look at the gameplay videos. Ask yourself, do you think it will be boring for you if you will be driving around like this for couple of hours? No? Not boring? Well, that means you are like me, who likes driving games. Spend some money, spend couple of hours, maybe couple of evenings, then forget about this game. Boring? Go find yourself somethins else, this is just an indie game about driving taxi, not some Crazy Taxi