This is a lovely little gem of a game made by the same people who did the 3 Empress of the Deep HOs.
- The graphics are well done - lots of nice artwork.
- The voice actor for the lead female is, in my opinion, quite good.
- Along with hidden objects and puzzles, a very fun game pops up on a regular basis. You get a picture and, underneath, a number of little spheres with tiny details of the picture. You have to find and click on those details in the picture. Hope you have a good eye. :)
- For HO lovers, there is a large amount of great hidden object scenes. Fun to look at and items are usually easily identifiable while being sneakily hidden. Sometimes I had to search around for a bit but I never had to use the hint button.
- Puzzles range from easy to manageable. There's nothing that should stump you.
- There's a bonus chapter. Though it's very brief, it leads to an artwork gallery.
- The story is a bit creepy and disturbing. While this may be a pro for many, I'm placing it under cons because the plot is also confusing. I've played this game (and the bonus content) twice and I'm still not sure exactly what happened. :p Maybe you're smarter than me though.
- Very very short game length.
If you find this on sale, I definitely recommend it to all you HO fans. Even though I couldn't wrap my head around the story - the voice acting, artwork, and hidden object scenes were a pure joy.