We have released a new version with fixes, improvements and a better difficulty balance!
- New planet map navigation.
- Some typos fixed (don't hesitate to tell us if you find others)
- Display warning of incoming attack sooner.
- Display the number of robots for each waves.
- Balancing: Planet 4, 5 and 7 are easier.
- Balancing: Hard mode increase the life of Robots by 20%.
- Bug fix: percentage on planet not always accurate.
- Bug fix: Recycling item shop and additional drone slot item shop fixed.
- Bug fix: Fix jump boss bug.
- Bug fix: Fix Robot upgrade price not increasing if bought together.
- Bug fix: Change mining gene text.
(The update for Mac and Linux version are coming next week)
As announced last week, the last update, aka the Philae Update, is now live!
“Prepare for jubilation and extermination, fleshsacks!”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“charming visuals and a cute hook make Freaking Meatbags an easy recommendation whenever it does hit virtual shelves - (on Early access version)”
“In the end, Freaking Meatbags is an amazing contribution to the indie scene....For being an early development game, Freaking Meatbags contains little to no glitches, and will continue to offer more content in future updates.”
7.5/10 – SpawnFirst
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.