Completely unfinished game with ONLY 9 short levels. On STEAM are even better. For example:Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition
- Beautiful Game, really. My love :) http://store.steampowered.com/app/262210Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- beautiful, a real challenge. http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060T.E.C. 3001
- 60-80% http://store.steampowered.com/app/280910One Finger Death Punch
- 100% must have. Simple and crazy. http://store.steampowered.com/app/264200/
I continue:Arcade mode
- malfunctioning keyboard, mouse malfunctioning, erroneous control.
Before I got a permanent ban - they wrote - we are amateurs; for all have very much time (working veeery slow).
But this is not a playground for amateurs. If they sell the game, and you must pay for the game, you want quality, functional thing and not holiday activities for developers.
"This game only supports Xbox 360 controllers.
" - additionally now inserted in the description :)
"9 handcrafted levels + 4 Official Steam Workshop levels provide over 10 hours of Rage!
1 level = +-1 minute x 5-10 repetition, the vast majority of players ended up at 6th level.After months creators are asking whether we want more levels, endless mode, something fun, easier.
Vote! Because they do not know yet whether it will be!
Added malfunctioning, unfinished game inside the unfinished game instead of at least one thing completed. You can guess what I think about such people.But if you want a very limited game, which may be a few years at least, acceptably completed, purchase it. But other games of this type have dozens of levels.Or you can buy food for hungry abandoned cats... It is more meaningful, good feeling will last longer.
Rage Runner = waste of time, waste of money = quality at the level of free demos/games. But the decision is yours, maybe you will be happy. [2014-08-31]