The last few weeks we’ve been quietly working on new models, features and fixing issues that have come to us from the community. We now have plans to release an extension product to the TGW series. More details and an official announcement will be made in the weeks ahead. In the meantime we are offering some of these new assets and game features to the current user base. This update gives you a new Hungarian Unit model set, Mexican revolutionary models for the Federales, Villistas and Zapatistas plus updated Chinese Units.
As we go forward with this new project, regular updates and improvements will continue to be made on the current game. We see TGW as a platform to expand upon and evolve.
Release Notes listed here:
- Added ability for specified nations to use their military models when recruiting troops from specified nationalities. For example, Polish, Czech, - Slovak, etc. units in Austro-Hungarian Army use Austro-Hungarian Uniforms
- Coastal batteries now fire at any adjacent enemy ship instead of just in response to coastal bombardment
- Added content mechanic to reduce region MPUs at game start to simulate losses from ongoing wars
- Revised access treaty so Military Access can be reduced from full Military Access to just Port Access
- Set government type before independent status in subordinate revolt
- Add a subordinate's controlled regions to their master's pre-war region list on subordinate revolt
- Fixed a bug with the Turn Timer
- Added Coastal Defense costs to Spending
- Fixed bug where subordinates could annex a master's claim
- Some System Cleanup to help reduce issues with older mods as the main game evolves
- DirectX sound fix
- Accept/Offer diplomatic relations AI now use the same evaluation
- Revised establish relations AI
- Added extra evaluation for military power for subordinate revolt and made subordinate revolts harder
- New Mexican Revolution Models for Mexican Federales, Villistas and Zapatistas
- Revised Chinese Militia and Assault Troops
- New Hungarian Model Set
- New event script: TriggerFormMilitaryAccessAgreement
- New Belgian Liberation event
- Fix some tooltip errors with building city buildings and factories
- Fixed bug and MapView that could show nations as having port access when they don't
- Add region totaled ideology objects to nations that don't have any
- Fixed bug setting a nation's civilization template
- Fixed bug editing nation research
Another small update for this week. We think the recent Mac issues and the Linux Black Screen problems are now solved with this release. Other than that we fixed the decal bug on the Dreadnought and fixed an error in the Research Tree.
A few users have requested we alter the way we display unit tooltips on the map. They now compress into a single summary rather than shown by individual group. There are a few more minor UI fixes and one editor upgrade.
Release Notes listed here:
“This game is a superlative experience in learning, creativity and entertainment.”
“Muzzy Lane has definitely developed a real winner here with Making History: The Great War”
“Making History: The Great War is an exceptional title. It automatically will appeal to those gamers who know what they’re doing, as well as those willing/able to put the time in to learn.”
Just Press Start
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.