Let the chanting of Ubuntu begin! The critically acclaimed side scrolling platformer brings all its nostalgic love over to Linux. So all of you who have been "+1 if Linux", it's time to pull out the calculators and start adding up some highscores.
In addition to the newly launched Linux build, Update 1.5 has gone live which incorporates new Monthly Challenges completely with rewards for the top players! If you haven't picked up your controller in awhile NOW is the time to do it and show everyone just how great a legendary gamer you are.
You can access the Monthly Challenges right from the Main Menu. Play as many times as you want as it does not count against your overall performance.
We'll see you in the Leaderboards!
Hello fellow players, it’s time for a BIG UPDATE OMFG! This time the update is bigger and better, and has fixed a LOT of issues we’ve been hearing about! Continue reading:
Our main goal with this update is to soften some rough edges and noob mistakes we made during development. This is not going to fix every problem because we are not perfect yet, but it will fix a lot of them! Another plan was to make the gameplay a little more fluid. here is what that means:
1. An arrow that points to the nearest mission object. No more fubling around like a dingbat trying to find that missing mission object. No more flying around in the jetpack looking for a sneaky little button, no more backtracking train tracks to find out there was never a button in that zone...now there is a fun little arrow that POINTS at the nearest mission object. Notice this will point to the NEAREST object, not necessarily the object you should be going for next.
2. A lot of instantkill challenges have been replaced with objects that just tick down your health instead. Introducing the E-Chippies...these are just like chippies except they’ll give you a little shock...draining a bit of your health! You’ll start seeing them all over.
3. If you are not connected to Steam, the Steam-only things (challenges, leaderboards) are not able to be selected - and are invisible. Just stay connected to Steam you elusive little nit.
4. The monthly challenge level is set up and working! http://wonderfling.com/monthly-challenge/
5. Added additional sassafras
6. Many parts of the game where the dash was disabled has been redesigned allowing dash to be used without breaking the challenge! NOW try that spider boss, see what I think.
7. Many healthpacks have been distributed throughout the first zone! That first zone is hard, I get it. Now you can do it even faster!
8. Many weapon recharge stations have been distributed throughout the first zone! Use those grenades you passivist!
9. Tile foreground/background differentiation! We’ve worked on it, it should definitely be easier to distinguish between what’s a platform and what’s a bottomless pit.
10. Some levels had little things that made them quirky and sometimes unplayable. We have fixed as many as we've seen talked about.
11. At the bottom left of the main menu is a version number to help troubleshoot. Right now it says “1.5” it used to say “1.4” and next update it will say “1.6”
“A must play for anyone looking for a new platformer.”
9/10 – Hooked Gamers
“I would certainly recommend this game. Its retro aesthetic and soundtrack will certainly entertain most.”
7.5/10 – We See In Pixels
“...look beneath the sugary-sweet retro veneer of Terrian Saga KR-17 and you'll observe the beating, savage heart of a brilliantly old-school platformer that'll provide hours of nostalgia-tinged entertainment...”
8.5/10 – Strategy Informer
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of Wonderfling Studios, LLC and their respective owners. Digital Tribe Games © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.